Close

Likes Likes:  6
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

The media intentionally portraying white men in low testosterone sissy roles

As I'm sure you have seen, the liberal media and the commercials we watch are now portraying and have been for quite some time white men as extremely wimpy, effeminate acting, and subservient. They are portrayed in roles totally subservient to females and niggers. The total roll reversal indoctrination is here folks. As this is happening, simultaneously niggers are put up as aggressive and in control, intelligent and in powerful positions. It's sick.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    It's clearly an attempt to condition white people to accept defeat and allow their oppressors to abuse and kill them.

What makes this whole thing even more malicious is the fact that whites aren't even the majority. They are trying to get the rest of the world to genocide a minority group (whites). Sure, they might come for the white people first, but do you know what other groups have a tendency to be considered white? Hispanics and Jews.

First they came for the Whites, and I did not speak out—because I was not a White.

Then they came for the Hispanics, and I did not speak out— because I was not a Hispanic.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.
    The only good thing about all of this is that many humans are conditioned to recognize (instinctively or cognitively) what the enemy are doing, in the form of cognitive dissonance (the disconnect between what is said and what reality is), and this can and will cause people to rebel. For example, would a site like chimpout exist if everyone blindly accepted the "truth"?

A possible solution to this hateful situation would be for all members of all human races to work together to bring peace and prosperity (not necessarily in the form of money) to the world. Only by working together can we build a better future for human children and the human species.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You see it in every commercial, TV show, and movie. Beta white males who can't figure out anything and need their sow or a white burner falling for a buck. But they don't show the end result.

Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As I'm sure you have seen, the liberal media and the commercials we watch are now portraying and have been for quite some time white men as extremely wimpy, effeminate acting, and subservient. They are portrayed in roles totally subservient to females and niggers. The total roll reversal indoctrination is here folks. As this is happening, simultaneously niggers are put up as aggressive and in control, intelligent and in powerful positions. It's sick.

Absolutely. No white male can appear in any ads and be shown as other than pencil-necked, submissive, ball-less sissies, nu-males, and cucks, and are usually shown paired with a sensible, savvy sheboon who has to take charge of everything in their lives. I suppose it's accurate, since no real man would be caught dead with a nigger bitch, but we're given the impression that these cucks are the majority.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sad but true.... we've come so far since Charlie Chan and the round eyed "Burmingham". At least he new his place.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Absolutely. No white male can appear in any ads and be shown as other than pencil-necked, submissive, ball-less sissies, nu-males, and cucks, and are usually shown paired with a sensible, savvy sheboon who has to take charge of everything in their lives. I suppose it's accurate, since no real man would be caught dead with a nigger bitch, but we're given the impression that these cucks are the majority.
    I was watching the Peacemaker show earlier today, and I was surprised by it. For those not in the know (folks that don't really follow anything DC Comics related), Peacemaker is a white supervillain whose dad is the White Dragon (a human supremacist that is treated like a superhero by his peers), and was raised to be the ultimate weapon, who fights for freedom and peace for the USA. That wasn't really a spoiler since it is more a bit of backstory rather than something that directly relates to the plot of the show; the show continues from where the last Suicide Squad movie ended.

Anyhow, I found it extremely surprising that the show even exists considering it portrays the son of a white supremacist as something other than a "pencil-necked, submissive, ball-less sissy, nu-male, or cuck." The only part where he is shown wimping out is when he chooses not to kill a white boy and a white girl. (Okay, that was a spoiler, but it's relevant to the point I'm trying to make, and it doesn't really spoil anything out of context.)

I seriously doubt this show would have had any success if it had been released in 2020 when all the BLM and Antifa shit was going on, or in 2021 when everyone was still in love with Bare (Grocery) Shelves Biden. There are a couple of niggers, naturally, but one is portrayed as a hideously obese lesbian, and the other as an emotionally stunted serial killer (pretty much your typical nigger). Not surprisingly, I don't think I heard the enword used even once, but I laughed when Peacemaker made jokes about butt babies, in reference to giving birth via the anus. I don't think I've ever heard or seen anyone in the mainstream media make a coded reference like that to something we joke about.

Some reviews I've seen from liberals and niggers show them absolutely seething about Peacemaker, so that tells me something. It's not perfect, but I like how it seems to show human supremacists in a somewhat positive light, which is a massive change of pace from how most tv programs are.