Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Actress Julia Fox dating super nigger Coon West

I have no idea who these cunts are, although I did meet one of them once. Here's how it will go. The super nigger Coon West, will be driving at nigger speed on the Pacific Coast Highway with its new ho on one beautiful evening in its supercar. It will then lose control and slam the car into a rock. The nigger will walk and Julia will be smashed up like a pumpkin. Everybody will praise the reckless nigger for trying to keep control and ignoring the 50mph over the speed limit....because that may be racist.

https://pagesix.com/2022/01/03/kanye...605.1568574634

bring it on. We don't want you back Julia and hope your death is imminent. Remember, once you go black, you end up in a sack !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kanye West and Julia Fox are dating: ‘They’re kind of kindred spirits’
    Yes, I'm sure they have so much in common. I guess the whore is desperate for some publicity. She must be desperate - take a look at "YE".

It doesn't matter how many burners he gets. Mark my words, Kim the Bimbo is going to end up in the Mortuary. Niggers think everything belongs to them and if they can't have it, no one can.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Niggers think everything belongs to them and if they can't have it, no one can.
    Deep down niggers know the storm is coming. They are riding the waves until the very end.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eh, she might have been pretty once, until she caked on the makeup to hide her drug addiction. There's that certain look I've unfortunately seen in a friend. It's not always just coalburning but tends to overlap.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is hilarious. I had no idea who she is, and apparently she's recently divorced, already burning the midnight coal. Her "ex" probably dumped her once he found out she's a secret niggerlover. Good for him whatever happened, as long as he's far away from that vile mudshark.

Actress Julia Fox, who was spotted on a date with Kanye West Saturday, ripped her ex Peter Artemiev as a deadbeat dad in a series of recent Instagram Stories posts.

The 31-year-old actress - who was seen with West, 44, on Saturday at the Miami restaurant Carbone - unloaded on Artemiev over multiple posts, accusing him of turning his back on her and their son, and calling him a 'dead beat alcoholic drug addict dad.'

The Milan, Italy-born beauty in late December posted an image of Artemiev and wrote, 'Have you seen this deadbeat dad?' and said he be found 'at most strip clubs, Lucien, Paul’s [Baby Grand], Casablanca, the streets etc.'
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...anye-West.html

Uh, she might have been born in Italy, she might have some Italian blood, but she's no Italian beauty. Mrs. S is part Italian, and I've dated a couple of women who are 100% Napolitano and 100% Sicilian, and I didn't even need to know any of them in my life to know what a genuinely beautiful Italian woman looks like.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if it's a coincidence that the moment a white celeb's career starts slipping into the toilet, they run and shack up with a nigger?

Maybe it's like, 'I'd rather be famous for soiling myself with a greasy nigger, than to not be famous at all'.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

11. Likes Anastasia, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Deep down niggers know the storm is coming. They are riding the waves until the very end.
    Kinda like the dhimmirat party!!

13. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This whole Hollywood pantomime is going to go the way of OJ.

I'm getting popcorn.
    Proudly deplorable

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haven't heard of Julia Fox-Mudshark. Coon West will get her after Kim Whoretrashian.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post