Close

Likes Likes:  14
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Spigger jumps turnstile in NY and breaks his neck

After deciding that his life was worth $2.75 (the cost of fare at a Queens turnstile), Christopher De La Cruz tried and failed to evade paying the toll.

Burn the coal, and your kids will pay the toll.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know if that one has nigger in him or not but it sure seems that way. It probably died the same way St. Floyd did. A massive drug overdose caused it to not be able to breath. Turnstiles were already raysis so this is a nigger lotto case headed to court soon.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I'm wondering how anybody could f up jumping over a turnstile? I mean, it's not that difficult. Lol

6. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm wondering how anybody could f up jumping over a turnstile? I mean, it's not that difficult. Lol
    That video could be useful if NY actually wanted niggers to pay their dues. They could make TV advertisements: "Pay the fare, or break your neck and die. What is it going to be? We can't force you to obey the law, but if you choose to break the law, you might very well be committing suicide. Also, we hate criminals and we enjoy sending them to nigger university or the watermelon patch in the sky. The choice is yours. This public service announcement was brought to you by the NYPD."

I think the guy in the video was either drunk or high like Fentanyl Floyd. You can see him shaking like crazy.

8. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Taxpayers saved a lot more then 2.75$ here. That turnstile should win an award from crime stoppers. Only thing left to do is throw the nigger in the nearest dumpster and forget about him forever.

10. Likes tweakstick, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Taxpayers saved a lot more then 2.75$ here. That turnstile should win an award from crime stoppers. Only thing left to do is throw the nigger in the nearest dumpster and forget about him forever.

Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

12. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpeg 
Views:	32 
Size:	12.0 KB 
ID:	18562

14. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are always ooking that "white men can't jump," but this nigger failed at jumping harder (and more hilariously) than anyone I've ever seen before!

16. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The way things are these days, the liberals will say no life is worth losing over fees, so they'll just let cheaters and niggers ride for free. I bet the fambly of this idiot will sue, and win.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

18. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    The way things are these days, the liberals will say no life is worth losing over fees, so they'll just let cheaters and niggers ride for free. I bet the fambly of this idiot will sue, and win.
    You nailed it. I didn't think of that but it's definitely coming soon

20. Likes Chimp Detester, Ignatow liked this post