Reply to Thread
    Jubal Early
    Chimpout Guest

NFL Chimpout you can't miss

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Only a nigger.
    https://youtu.be/xHw5qXpPOmg

I’m pretty sure nobody here can recall a time a fully grown White guy on a monkeyball team did this. The audience basically got a lesson in TNB from a master monkeyshiner. This nigger has an unbelievably long history of severe TNB and honestly it’s amazing he is still playing for any team at all. I hope this is really it for him so now we can laugh in a year when his 50 million or however much this intelligently blank hellion has is begging for crack on a street corner, or even better gets his wings in a police chimpout.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I don't know. I don't watch nigger ball; I haven't in many years. I think it's unfortunate that niggers who play a child's game designed to teach teamwork and sportsmanship get paid so much money for something that produces nothing of value for society. Apparently, the game teaches nothing to niggers as they are not capable of understanding such things.

It's physicality would be better put to use stacking bricks for construction projects under the supervision of an engineer and security guards.

Honestly, it looked to me like the nigger had a sudden primordial urge to go muhdik something and started removing it's clothing in front of everyone with no shame, like a zoo animal.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Accusations of sexual assault, felony burglary, and battery and still playing in the NFL.. Typical Nigger Behavior but I really wonder at the greedy NFL
    leadership that will look the other way..

Nigger
    Chimpout Guest

Not sure who this ape is, but who cares

I am just amazed that we have so many white cucks watching and paying for this crap.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Only a nigger.
    https://youtu.be/xHw5qXpPOmg

I’m pretty sure nobody here can recall a time a fully grown White guy on a monkeyball team did this. The audience basically got a lesson in TNB from a master monkeyshiner. This nigger has an unbelievably long history of severe TNB and honestly it’s amazing he is still playing for any team at all. I hope this is really it for him so now we can laugh in a year when his 50 million or however much this intelligently blank hellion has is begging for crack on a street corner, or even better gets his wings in a police chimpout.
    The latter be be the BETTER result!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigger View Post
    I am just amazed that we have so many white cucks watching and paying for this crap.
    Didn't have to watch the game. It was headline news in our market. Just look at that creature.
    Trouble written all over him.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    The only good thing about niggers playing niggerball is the knowledge that within 5 years of them leaving the sport, almost all of them will be penniless and brain damaged.

Probably the real reason they are paid millions of dollars is because most people know that the money will go straight back into the economy.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    couldn't click the link. These overpaid super-nigger-worshpped giant monkey tree coons are all that's wrong about America. I despise the Nigger Felons League and all of its supporters. They are no worse than the niggers they crave.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only good thing about niggers playing niggerball is the knowledge that within 5 years of them leaving the sport, almost all of them will be penniless and brain damaged.

Probably the real reason they are paid millions of dollars is because most people know that the money will go straight back into the economy.
    Most of them are broke even during their tenure. They are spending it faster than they can make it and buying everything on credit. The same goes for any "nigger rich" rapper. Then we get to hear of the "tragedy" when they have to sell their 40 room mansion in order to pay their bills. Their accountants took it all. right? I mean it wasn't the bling, million dollar cars, 50k a night in liquor to pour on the floor etc. It was evil YT...

The money these niggers make doesn't really go back into the economy. Not in a way that is good for the average consumer. It is all going to luxuries which give back mostly nothing to the economy. As for why they get paid so much it has everything to do with stupid people willing to pay $100 for a jersey with some niggers name on it that was made for 25 cents in a 3rd world shithole. The same people willing to pay hundreds for a ticket to watch their favorite nigger catch a ball and do a monkey dance in the end zone.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    stupid people willing to pay $100 for a jersey with some niggers name on it that was made for 25 cents in a 3rd world shithole. The same people willing to pay hundreds for a ticket to watch their favorite nigger catch a ball and do a monkey dance in the end zone.
    I would export everyone of them, along with every nigger. They are beyond salvation.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

And as you can guess, the chimpout was whiteys fault

They are blaming Brady:

Nick Wright took Brady to task Monday on FS1’s “First Things First,” comparing the quarterback’s ill-advised support of Brown to the criticism NBA superstar LeBron James faces whenever a hand-picked addition doesn’t work for him and his basketball team.

https://nesn.com/2022/01/nick-wright...wn-bucs-drama/

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Most of them are broke even during their tenure. They are spending it faster than they can make it and buying everything on credit. The same goes for any "nigger rich" rapper. Then we get to hear of the "tragedy" when they have to sell their 40 room mansion in order to pay their bills. Their accountants took it all. right? I mean it wasn't the bling, million dollar cars, 50k a night in liquor to pour on the floor etc. It was evil YT...

The money these niggers make doesn't really go back into the economy. Not in a way that is good for the average consumer. It is all going to luxuries which give back mostly nothing to the economy. As for why they get paid so much it has everything to do with stupid people willing to pay $100 for a jersey with some niggers name on it that was made for 25 cents in a 3rd world shithole. The same people willing to pay hundreds for a ticket to watch their favorite nigger catch a ball and do a monkey dance in the end zone.
    All the broke retired ones are now suing the league for brain damage as though you can damage a nigger brain.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^

What are they talking about? They love that nigger Lebron. They NEVER hold him accountable for his bad decisions be it for his tweets or bad judgement. Even in support of niggers Tom Brady is the evil bad YT. This is why you never help or support a nigger.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    All the broke retired ones are now suing the league for brain damage as though you can damage a nigger brain.
    How can they tell if a nigger is brain damaged?

If they start out with an IQ of 65, then play niggerball for 4 or 8 or 12 years, and at the end of it all they have an IQ of 68, wouldn't that mean they actually got smarter?