Close

Likes Likes:  3
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Why I love chimpout

It's nice to have a place where I can talk trash about niggers and let off some steam. Most other places on the internet are so politically correct that it feels like I'm constantly using doublespeak and lying about how I really feel about things so I won't get cancelled.

Also, I can say mean things about coal burners and oil drillers. Few things make me upset like hearing a human talk about making niglets with a buck or a sheboon. Besides, why would anyone want to do that when there are literally billions of humans available on this planet? Any one of them would probably be better than a nigger.

Things were better for everyone in the USA when segregation and the anti-miscegenation laws were rigidly enforced. Black crime was almost nonexistent, we didn't have flash mobs or riots every year, niggers knew their place, our schools didn't dumb thing down to the lowest common denominator (niggers with an IQ of 65), niggers were respectful to humans, and we didn't have to see them all the time in real life or on television. Today, the nigger has infested and infected everything, and it makes me sick to my stomach.

If I were the president of the United States of America, I would bring back segregation and the anti-miscegenation laws, and there would be two societies: one for humans, and one for "people" of sub-Saharan descent. After that I would eliminate welfare gibsmedats for niggers and tax them at 90 percent of their income. I would take away their civil rights and their citizenship. I would also create an executive order that declares all niggers legally dead from the moment they leave the mammy's anus and start breathing air; disturbing a negro corpse would become at most, a misdemeanor, or a slap on the paw. Niggers would no longer be sent to prison when they made each other good, but harming a human would result in capital punishment (after being declared guilty in a court of law).

I dream of a human America, free of the burden of the nigger hanging around our necks like a stupid albatross. Sure, we may have made a mistake in bringing them here in the first place, but that doesn't mean we can't correct our mistakes. All we have to do is admit that we made a mistake, correct our deficiencies, and move forward.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    100%. There are so few places where the truth about niggers and the insane left can be spoken. I have been banned from pretty much every media outlet . Even without using the dread "N" word aka nigger, I get banned pretty fast. Simply quoting statistics, pointing out the double standard, asking why it isn't a hate crime etc will at the very least get your posts deleted elsewhere. The left NEEDS the nigger for its agenda but the nigger is too stupid to realize it is not included in that agenda.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    So then OP. Are you going to be big and brave and sign up then? Sounds like your could contribute willingly to the contents of the website. Chimpout truly is the ultimate reference guide to help prevent potential nigger brushings, helping to keep you and your family safe from the black menace.

All contributor input is becoming critical in an increasingly dangerous world. CO is not just a laugh or hate site, it's serious business. As said before, what you read and learn here, could ultimately save your life.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    So then OP. Are you going to be big and brave and sign up then? Sounds like your could contribute willingly to the contents of the website. Chimpout truly is the ultimate reference guide to help prevent potential nigger brushings, helping to keep you and your family safe from the black menace.

All contributor input is becoming critical in an increasingly dangerous world. CO is not just a laugh or hate site, it's serious business. As said before, what you read and learn here, could ultimately save your life.
    Agreed - please join. Humans are in serious trouble, and the situation is only getting worse.