Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"Junior Jumpp" nigger charged after faking COVID test to avoid court appearance

Q: Know what you call a nigger in a suit?
    A: The Defendant.

Nigger charged with faking positive COVID test result to avoid court

A Connecticut man has been charged with illegally fabricating a positive COVID-19 test result to avoid appearing before a Superior Court judge in November.
    There are niggers with ridiculous names in Connecticut. Our nation is doomed.

Junior Jumpp, 31, of Hartford was arrested Tuesday and charged with one count of forgery in the second degree and one count of fabricating physical evidence, according to the Connecticut Division of Criminal Justice.

According to the arrest warrant affidavit, Jumpp was out on bond following his arrest in connection with a number of criminal cases.
    There are niggers in Connecticut in the correctional system with multiple offenses. we are totally doomed.

The day before his court appearance, Jumpp’s defense counsel told the judge and state’s attorney he received a screenshot from Jumpp that appeared to be a positive COVID-19 test notification. The judge excused Jumpp from appearing the following day.

According to the state’s Division of Criminal Justice, an investigation revealed the notification was forged and allegedly fabricated by Jumpp to avoid having to appear before the judge in court.
    https://fox2now.com/news/national/ma...o-avoid-court/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love it when niggers try to forge things. They can't spell, and have no concept of correct grammar or punctuation.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if this stupid nigger would try to forge a + Covid test to get out of going to hell........

4. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I love it when niggers try to forge things. They can't spell, and have no concept of correct grammar or punctuation.
    Lol. "I beez tested posetiv for the Coved. I kant make it to cort today becuz I be sick gnomesane".

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Lol. "I beez tested posetiv for the Coved. I kant make it to cort today becuz I be sick gnomesane".
    Sounds about right!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is always the start of a great day, to read of a mega-turd stinking pavement ape getting wrangled for one rime and new charges added. Hopefully it will rot in NU.