Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Gov. Ralph Northam making deal to send taken down Confederate Monuments to nigger 'history' museum

Downright disgusting!
    Robert E. Lee monument, other Confederate statues could go to Richmond’s Black History Museum under deal

RICHMOND — City and state officials have reached an agreement to transfer ownership of the statue and pedestal of Gen. Robert E. Lee to the Black History Museum and Cultural Center of Virginia, which has also agreed to take possession of all the other Confederate memorials removed from Richmond since last year.
    Under this arrangement, Richmond’s Black History Museum would work in partnership with the Valentine museum — which has chronicled the city’s history for more than a century — and local community members to determine the fates of the stone and bronze symbols of the Confederacy.
    The deal requires approval by Richmond’s City Council. Mayor Levar Stoney — who hammered out some of the details with Gov. Ralph Northam (D) — said in a written statement that the arrangement enables the community to take a deliberate approach in reckoning with such divisive symbols.
    https://archive.is/ap74p#selection-431.0-471.284
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Black history in a nutshell:
    1. We wuz caught by ourselves n sheeeit
    2. We be sellsin ourselves to da white debil n sheeeit.
    3. Hundreds of thousands of white debils died freein us n sheeeit.
    4. Whitey is da debil and muh raycizzums n sheeit.

3. Likes Anastasia, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

- George Orwell

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    “Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

- George Orwell
    People like to turn their nose up at this quote but it is in fact happening right in front of our eyes. Those on the far left are going to find that when 1984 comes for them it will be too late. Yet they will still blame those of us who are calling it out now as those at fault.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    People like to turn their nose up at this quote but it is in fact happening right in front of our eyes. Those on the far left are going to find that when 1984 comes for them it will be too late. Yet they will still blame those of us who are calling it out now as those at fault.
    If by people you mean woketurds, I suppose they do, although I don't really consider them people. As for the other non-people, niggers, that quote will go right over their nappy heads. Most actual people who read that Orwell quote are shocked that it came from 75 years ago. He called it, right on the money, describing what's happening right now from woke/cancel culture. It's uncanny.

I have a funny story related to this. I haven't posted it before because it didn't involve a nigger, but anyway, there was this kid in my high school English class who was a flaming libtard, and he'd never heard of 1984 or George Orwell before we were assigned to read it for class. He actually thought that 1984 was a blueprint for an ideal society, and said such out loud in class. Naturally, the idiot humiliated himself big time. Talk about missing the point. Everyone was laughing at him.

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    If by people you mean woketurds, I suppose they do, although I don't really consider them people. As for the other non-people, niggers, that quote will go right over their nappy heads. Most actual people who read that Orwell quote are shocked that it came from 75 years ago. He called it, right on the money, describing what's happening right now from woke/cancel culture. It's uncanny.

I have a funny story related to this. I haven't posted it before because it didn't involve a nigger, but anyway, there was this kid in my high school English class who was a flaming libtard, and he'd never heard of 1984 or George Orwell before we were assigned to read it for class. He actually thought that 1984 was a blueprint for an ideal society, and said such out loud in class. Naturally, the idiot humiliated himself big time. Talk about missing the point. Everyone was laughing at him.
    The Dumbest Generation: We have it. None of them have heard of anything if they didn't see it on FB or other retarded, dumbass social media.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."