Close

Likes Likes:  51
Reply to Thread

Thread: Our Apefrica

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Our Apefrica

Remember when Sally Struthers used to get on TV and ask you to give money to the shitlets in Da Muddaland. Well, now celebs are doing the same thing again.. except the nigger spawn is in our own backyard.

I don't know if these Feed the Detoilet Coons initiatives involve these spawn writing you letters thanking you for your kindness like Feed Da Chillen, but if they do, here would be my response.

"Dear Turd,

In exchange for feeding you, I am formally requesting a video (to be posted on social media). Here is the script:

"Thank you human for your donation. As soon as Ah am able I will move my nigger ass back to Africa. By doing thus Ah will stop bothering white folks with my stink."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is a reason the zoo puts up "do not feed the animals" signs. It is the same with niggers only worse. Niggers will breed even if they don't have food. But give them some fried chicken with purple drank and you are looking at a major spawning field.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    There is a reason the zoo puts up "do not feed the animals" signs. It is the same with niggers only worse. Niggers will breed even if they don't have food. But give them some fried chicken with purple drank and you are looking at a major spawning field.

Yup.They're like seagulls. Feed one, and the whole damned flock will descend on you.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Tru Dat!!

5. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are the laziest least ambitious most destructive beast in the universe.Niggers want everything handed to them for free and they want to do as they please! And leave it to the dumb ass liberals to side with the nigger! Liberals are the main problem here!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers remind me of an old dog that wanders the street begging for food. If nobody feeds it, it dies. Too stupid to have any basic survival skills of its own

8. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Niggers are the laziest least ambitious most destructive beast in the universe.Niggers want everything handed to them for free and they want to do as they please! And leave it to the dumb ass liberals to side with the nigger! Liberals are the main problem here!
    And they are getting exactly that, Guilt-ridden YT Libtards can't give nigger parasites enough.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Teach a human to fish, and they are fed for the rest of their life. Give a million starving niggers a fish, and in 10 years you will have 20 million democrat voters that can't fish and are reliant on humans for basic necessities.

Is anyone reading this surprised that the USA and the UK eventually gave up on slavery when they realized it wasn't worth the effort?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    And they are getting exactly that, Guilt-ridden YT Libtards can't give nigger parasites enough.
    The libs should take niggers in with them,take care of them for life w/their own money.Libs should also be responsible for their nigger pet’s actions and have to pay the price. But no,libs want us to care for their nigger pets and suffer the consequences of their destructive beasts.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    The libs should take niggers in with them,take care of them for life w/their own money.Libs should also be responsible for their nigger pet’s actions and have to pay the price. But no,libs want us to care for their nigger pets and suffer the consequences of their destructive beasts.
    Some of the libs can definitely afford it. Some have made millions of dollars from insider trading and can pay for these things out of their own pockets.

13. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They ALWAYS have been!!

15. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, Sally, did my $1 get put to good use, now that forty years have passed?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Hey, Sally, did my $1 get put to good use, now that forty years have passed?

Sally quit hugging stringy niglets after she was nearly killed by a gang of savage, bloodthirsty niggers while on one of her nigger-loving trips to Uganda. Oh, and because everyone was making fun of her:

https://ph.news.yahoo.com/sally-stru...204629227.html

18. Likes Chimp Detester, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Sally quit hugging stringy niglets after she was nearly killed by a gang of savage, bloodthirsty niggers while on one of her nigger-loving trips to Uganda. Oh, and because everyone was making fun of her:

https://ph.news.yahoo.com/sally-stru...204629227.html
    "Well, a roving band of gorillas came out of the bushes
    Oh, I see.

Also, she complains about being made fun of, then she makes fun of others.
    She was made fun of because she is an annoying asshole who sounds like she's crying all the time. That and really, if she would stop stealing all the food, maybe the hungry children of the world would have something to eat. Just look at her, she's eating all the food.
    Last edited by jenkemfactory; 01-04-2022 at 09:15 AM.

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Oh, I see.

Also, she complains about being made fun of, then she makes fun of others.
    She was made fun of because she is an annoying asshole who sounds like she's crying all the time. That and really, if she would stop stealing all the food, maybe the hungry children of the world would have something to eat. Just look at her, she's eating all the food.
    Yep, Sally "Dumb Ass" Struthers:

"Besides, everyone in the world is making fun of me," said Struthers, who has extensive credits in theater and TV. "I could never understand that from the first time I found out some comic or another made fun of me and then a greeting card was on sale somewhere making fun of me. It dumbfounded me that if you're trying to help hungry children, you're fodder for horrible, cruel jokes. What's wrong with the world?"
    Maybe you are what's wrong with world Sally; psychologically injured people who get off on lecturing everyone else.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

22. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I don't see any reason to give my hard earned money to niggers voluntarily. I already pay taxes (some of which are given to African nations in the form of gibs, not to mention the federal and state gibs for niggers in my own country), and since Wakanda is in Africa, don't you think the UN should be pressuring them to be helping out the less fortunate Africans?

24. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No matter how much generous yet misguided humans do for the manure pile (niggers) of the world, whether it is in Ape-freekah or Haiti or even in the U. S. and Europe, nothing improves the lives of niggers. It is not in their sub-cockroach DNA to be improved. They are perpetual leaches, unproductive parasites. They all need to be shipped back to de Muddaland, and all bleeding heart do-gooders forbidden to help them. Then nature will take its course.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gibs - 005.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	507.4 KB 
ID:	18552

26. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats why "libtardism" is a MENTAL disorder!! Despite massive cheating, I hope that there is the BIGGEST Red Tsunami in history this November!! After 2 years of blm and pantifa people are FED UP!! I'm just glad that I live in the "sunshine State!!" It's AWESOME here and I fervently hope that the libtards who have moved here don't fuck things up!!

28. Likes Chimp Detester, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    No matter how much generous yet misguided humans do for the manure pile (niggers) of the world, whether it is in Ape-freekah or Haiti or even in the U. S. and Europe, nothing improves the lives of niggers. It is not in their sub-cockroach DNA to be improved. They are perpetual leaches, unproductive parasites. They all need to be shipped back to de Muddaland, and all bleeding heart do-gooders forbidden to help them. Then nature will take its course.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gibs - 005.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	507.4 KB 
ID:	18552
    BEST SOLUTION yet!!

30. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post