Close

Likes Likes:  77
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger cop shoots at suspook, kills innocent girl in a changing room

When I first heard this news, I was hoping it was a nigger that was shot, probably shoplifting, but no loss in any case. No such luck. That poor girl. Her poor family.

In some states, this is called depraved indifference murder. The nigger should have been a windchime already.

The Los Angeles police officer who fatally shot a 14-year-old girl as she tried on Christmas dresses has been identified as a veteran Black cop who, before killing the unarmed teenager, tried to build his brand as a community advocate and reformer.

He also launched an apparel line called “Use of Force Fitness” but dissolved it in December 2020, after months of unprecedented protests against police violence across America.

William Dorsey Jones Jr., 42, was formally identified by his lawyer in The New York Times. Attempts to reach Jones for comment this week were unsuccessful, and his attorney, Leslie Wilcox, did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Thursday.

Valentina Orellana-Peralta and her mom, who had recently moved to the U.S. from Chile, were in a changing room when cops stormed a Burlington Coat Factory in North Hollywood on Dec. 23 to confront a man who was swinging a bike lock at women, bloodying at least one of them. That cops opened fire in spite of the suspect not being armed with a gun quickly served to revive long-standing tensions between the LAPD and communities of color, as well as the debate over police use of force nationally.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/lapd-cop-...233115180.html

Go on, anybody, tell me that these are the same species.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LAPD-Left-Valentina-Orellana-Peralta-to-Die-After-Burlington-Store-Shooting.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	118.2 KB 
ID:	18527

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	38d5440ca30a45538881e2d0472954b0.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	18526
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone come across a photo of the guy the nigger was shooting at? I am suspecting it was a nigger but not sure. They did mention "people of color" so it is 99% likely to be a nigger or maybe even an "undocumented". They won't show us those details. This almost certainly boils down to either incompetence or deliberate chance for a nigger to murder a white girl. It could be but my bet is on the latter.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another fine example of nigger marksmanship.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Has anyone come across a photo of the guy the nigger was shooting at? I am suspecting it was a nigger but not sure. They did mention "people of color" so it is 99% likely to be a nigger or maybe even an "undocumented". They won't show us those details. This almost certainly boils down to either incompetence or deliberate chance for a nigger to murder a white girl. It could be but my bet is on the latter.
    My bet is on the latter as well!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers can’t shoot,be honest,nor make rational decisions.Why the fuck are niggers allowed to be cops?

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Race hustlin' nigger vulture/ambulance chaser Ben Crump is now trying to cash in.

Family of Girl Killed in Reckless LAPD Shooting Repped by Ben Crump – GoFundMe Nears $50K | VIDEO

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    tried to build his brand as a community advocate and reformer.

He also launched an apparel line called “Use of Force Fitness” but dissolved it in December 2020, after months of unprecedented protests against police violence across America.
    Every nigger out there wants to "build a brand" whatever that means.

Imagine if a white cop did this to nigger while wildly shooting at an unarmed buck suspook? Batten down the hatches for looting, burning, and rioting and a circus of a trial, accusing the cop of murder. I guess this story will quickly fade into nothing.

More details here, including a pic of the perp:
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/lapd-shooting-burlington
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Race hustlin' nigger vulture/ambulance chaser Ben Crump is now trying to cash in.
    Great. I still have sympathy for the girl, but any I had for the family just went out the window.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Great. I still have sympathy for the girl, but any I had for the family just went out the window.

Uncle Ben wouldn't be there and no one would give a rat's ass about the girl if she had been a blond, blue-eyed Caucasian, and that's for sure! No publicity in that.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Uncle Ben wouldn't be there and no one would give a rat's ass about the girl if she had been a blond, blue-eyed Caucasian, and that's for sure! No publicity in that.
    If she was a transgender/anarchist/antifa member with Marxist views he would

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    My younger bro is married to a Latina with whom he has two pre-teen daughters. If anything ever happened to either of my nieces it would totally kill me.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Niggers can’t shoot,be honest,nor make rational decisions.Why the fuck are niggers allowed to be cops?
    They should only be allowed to patrol and deal with niggers in nigger neighboods.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    My younger bro is married to a Latina with whom he has two pre-teen daughters. If anything ever happened to either of my nieces it would totally kill me.

Especially losing them to some trigger-happy, brain-dead nigga who's been handed a badge and a gun to meet diversity quotas.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agree. I say:

Fuck nigger cops
    Fuck the LAPD for hiring nigger cops (and promoting them through ape-firmative action)
    Fuck Ben Crump
    Fuck anyone who would hire Ben Crump

Honestly, if anyone I knew hired Ben Crump after their relative got killed, I would question how much they actually loved their deceased family member. Nigger Crump is all about looks-at-me, gibs, and promoting divisive and hateful politics. Anyone who truly wanted to mourn and memorialize would stay the fuck away from a leech like Crump.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger cops have no concept of what's behind the target, or the consequences of missing, or over penetration
    of said target. That capitol spook Michael Byrd-brain shot Ashli Babbit, but I think he was actually shooting at
    his fellow officers, who were coming out of the stairwell, dressed in riot gear and carrying rifles, directly behind
    her. That incompetence doesn't fit the narrative, but it explains what happened.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The glorious effects of diversity hiring, right here. He will get PAID Adniggerstrative Leave and be black on the job in no time.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Anastasia;201575]Agree. I say:

Fuck nigger cops
    Fuck the LAPD for hiring nigger cops (and promoting them through ape-firmative action)
    Fuck Ben Crump
    Fuck anyone who would hire Ben Crump

Honestly, if anyone I knew hired Ben Crump after their relative got killed, I would question how much they actually loved their deceased family member. Nigger Crump is all about looks-at-me, gibs, and promoting divisive and hateful politics. Anyone who truly wanted to mourn and memorialize would stay the fuck away from a leech like Crump.[/QUOTE

Ben Crump is a steaming pile of worthless nigger shit.