When I first heard this news, I was hoping it was a nigger that was shot, probably shoplifting, but no loss in any case. No such luck. That poor girl. Her poor family.

In some states, this is called depraved indifference murder. The nigger should have been a windchime already.

The Los Angeles police officer who fatally shot a 14-year-old girl as she tried on Christmas dresses has been identified as a veteran Black cop who, before killing the unarmed teenager, tried to build his brand as a community advocate and reformer.

He also launched an apparel line called “Use of Force Fitness” but dissolved it in December 2020, after months of unprecedented protests against police violence across America.

William Dorsey Jones Jr., 42, was formally identified by his lawyer in The New York Times. Attempts to reach Jones for comment this week were unsuccessful, and his attorney, Leslie Wilcox, did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Thursday.

Valentina Orellana-Peralta and her mom, who had recently moved to the U.S. from Chile, were in a changing room when cops stormed a Burlington Coat Factory in North Hollywood on Dec. 23 to confront a man who was swinging a bike lock at women, bloodying at least one of them. That cops opened fire in spite of the suspect not being armed with a gun quickly served to revive long-standing tensions between the LAPD and communities of color, as well as the debate over police use of force nationally.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/lapd-cop-...233115180.html

Go on, anybody, tell me that these are the same species.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LAPD-Left-Valentina-Orellana-Peralta-to-Die-After-Burlington-Store-Shooting.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	118.2 KB 
ID:	18527

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	38d5440ca30a45538881e2d0472954b0.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	18526