Close

Likes Likes:  9
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Keep Britain White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    388
    Post Thanks / Like

    A Question Guaranteed To Set Niggers Chimping Out

    I'd love to see someone on TV (a phone-in, for example) put one simple question, when some nigger is arguing the case for "equality".

    "Given that wherever you are in the world - from the poorest African town to the richest city in the United States - everything man-made that you see around you was invented by the White race, how can anybody seriously argue that the races are equal?"

    I'd love to hear a nigger's response. lol
    They'd first of all start talking nineteen to the dozen, which is their standard cover when they're stumped by a question (which is most of the time, of course!). And then it'd be good fun to watch them chimpout and explode.
    I'll find somewhere to raise this question....

  2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
  3. #2
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Bottle_of_Hate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    4,881
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is too deep for the average jungle monkey. Just ask them what is 2+2. You will either get KFC or racisim.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

    Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

  4. #3
    Chimpout Member
    Sergeant
    I aint bin dun did dat!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2,143
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    I'd love to see someone on TV (a phone-in, for example) put one simple question, when some nigger is arguing the case for "equality".

    "Given that wherever you are in the world - from the poorest African town to the richest city in the United States - everything man-made that you see around you was invented by the White race, how can anybody seriously argue that the races are equal?"

    I'd love to hear a nigger's response. lol
    They'd first of all start talking nineteen to the dozen, which is their standard cover when they're stumped by a question (which is most of the time, of course!). And then it'd be good fun to watch them chimpout and explode.
    I'll find somewhere to raise this question....
    I think you’re giving them too much credit. They honestly believe they created/invented everything and that every one of them wuz kangz and quainz. You can’t have philosophical discussions with niggers. They believe they can’t be racist because “dey don’t be habin da powa plus da prejudice”. If you ask them if they can be racist in Africa, since they are the majority there, they will just call you a racist and dance around as though they have won.

  5. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
  6. #4
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    4,011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blacks have consistently shown they can't even maintain what whitey has built then abandoned,
    rather than live near them. Not only does the property they live at quickly degrade - the surrounding
    institutions, businesses and infrastructure collapse in direct proportion to the number of blacks.
    Africa is a prime example, where food, water, electricity and fuel get more scarce with each passing year.
    All the while, buildings, roads, bridges, hospitals - are neglected until they no longer function.
    Niggers are a cancer, infecting civilization, and there's no known cure...

  7. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
  8. #5
    Chimpout Member
    Captain
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    5,936
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers usually don’t answer for themselves.The liberal nigger lovers step up for them!

  9. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
  10. #6
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    8,062
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    That is too deep for the average jungle monkey. Just ask them what is 2+2. You will either get KFC or racisim.
    That reminds me of when I worked for the philthadelphia housing authority. I was tri lingual, speaking English, Spanish and ebonics!! "2+ dos = fo'!!" Maff beez racisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!

  11. #7
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    MineEvolved's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    That is too deep for the average jungle monkey. Just ask them what is 2+2. You will either get KFC or racisim.
    This. OP, you're trying to frame your argument using reason, while establishing at the same time that the niggers you're wanting ask about this have the IQ of a bowl of 3-day-old cold soup. Trying to reason with a nigger will never accomplish anything. If it did, record numbers of people wouldn't be arming up. They only understand the language of the whip hand, and history shows us clearly that it's been this way for thousands of years. Until their frontal lobes develop, you're dealing with the biological equivalent of a brick.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

  12. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
  13. #8
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    4,011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    This. OP, you're trying to frame your argument using reason, while establishing at the same time that the niggers you're wanting ask about this have the IQ of a bowl of 3-day-old cold soup. Trying to reason with a nigger will never accomplish anything. If it did, record numbers of people wouldn't be arming up. They only understand the language of the whip hand, and history shows us clearly that it's been this way for thousands of years. Until their frontal lobes develop, you're dealing with the biological equivalent of a brick.
    I'm sure if you let the bowl of soup fester for a week, it would harbor organisms that were smarter than the negro.
    Amoebas and parameciums for example. Both are far more capable, and less destructive, than any jigaboon.

  14. Likes Ignatow liked this post
  15. #9
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    8,062
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    This. OP, you're trying to frame your argument using reason, while establishing at the same time that the niggers you're wanting ask about this have the IQ of a bowl of 3-day-old cold soup. Trying to reason with a nigger will never accomplish anything. If it did, record numbers of people wouldn't be arming up. They only understand the language of the whip hand, and history shows us clearly that it's been this way for thousands of years. Until their frontal lobes develop, you're dealing with the biological equivalent of a brick.
    Hey!! Don't insult bricks!! Besides, they have a use, you can build homes with them!!

  16. Likes Ignatow liked this post
  17. #10
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Midder Peenud Hayed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Posts
    2,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've asked niggers this question many times and always get the same answer: Humans "stole" everything from them.

    It's a retarded argument because it doesn't explain the pathetic condition of Negroes in the wide swaths of sub-Saharan Africa that were never colonized by Europeans.

    Dumb niggers...

  18. #11
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    MineEvolved's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Hey!! Don't insult bricks!! Besides, they have a use, you can build homes with them!!
    But you don't waste your life trying to make them see reason either, do you?
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

  19. #12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Noghettospoken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like
    All anyone has to do is take a look at Detroit.

  20. #13
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    8,062
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    But you don't waste your life trying to make them see reason either, do you?
    Good point!! That would be a major FOOL'S ERRAND!!

  21. #14
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    8,062
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by greasemonkey View Post
    zimbabwe is a prime example of niggers being left to their own devices.
    exactly!!

  22. #15
    Super Moderator
    Lieutenant
    Ignatow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    4,742
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can't reason with a nigger or a liberal. A nigger is a wild, sub-simian humanoid, not human, but is similar. Just like a coyote is a canid, but far from a dog. What separates humans from niggers is culture and science/reasoning. Hard to tame niggers when libs keep mating with them and saying they're equals. When they were in chains, they were tamed, somewhat.

    Don't talk to a nigger or nigger lover. It's for your own good and safety. I guarantee you, nothing good will come out of it. At a minimum, you'll have a headache. Worst case, you'll be killed. You don't get close ever to a lion, right?

    All history shows Sub-Saharan apes have done nothing, but of course they built everything, invented everything, and are all kings and queens. With that peanut-brain mindset, you'll get nowhere even chatting with a nigger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •