Close

Likes Likes:  1
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

One Chimper's New Year's Resolutions

Okay, so I'm not a real chimper, just a guest, but I thought it would make for a decent thread title.

1) Eat less and exercise more.
    2) Avoid the groid, including restaurants where niggers are handling the food in any capacity.
    3) Never relax around blacks.
    4) Always judge niggers by the content of their character, not their skin color.
    5) Never commit hate crimes against members of the human species.
    6) Never be racist to any member of a human race.
    7) Always engage in prejudice, discrimination, and antagonism towards niggers and niglets, as is permitted under the law.
    8) Stop donating to any and all charity organizations that try to help niggers, or that is racist towards humans.
    9) Empathize with and support the victims of hate crimes (i.e. Jews, Chinese, Asians, Whites, and so on), while condemning fake hate crimes against niggers (Juicy Smollett).
    10) Support all legislation that leads to more niggers being locked up in prison.
    11) If forced to interact with a nigger, try to (without committing a crime) make it chimpout. Bonus points if I get it fired from it's job.
    12) Do my part to encourage niggers to get back on a boat and head back to Blackland (Niggeria).

What have you guys got for resolutions?

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I must keep the list down 1 item.

Avoid all Woke advertisers esp. TV ads with race mixed couples and blacks. This includes companies like Coke, Chix Fillet, Meijers and Salvation Army who by reputation are pandering to these apes.
    The list is huge.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    -Do not spend money on products or services from businesses, companies or corporations that promote or support niggers, especially ones that require employees to go through "niggers are great and whites have privilege" training or hire unqualified nigger quotas at the expense of humans.
    -No money should be spent on movie remakes that replace human characters with niggers or make white men look like incompetent fools.
    -Companies that use niggers in their advertising should be avoided as well; their products are sub-standard and marketed for niggers - not for humans.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Okay, so I'm not a real chimper, just a guest, but I thought it would make for a decent thread title.

1) Eat less and exercise more.
    2) Avoid the groid, including restaurants where niggers are handling the food in any capacity.
    3) Never relax around blacks.
    4) Always judge niggers by the content of their character, not their skin color.
    5) Never commit hate crimes against members of the human species.
    6) Never be racist to any member of a human race.
    7) Always engage in prejudice, discrimination, and antagonism towards niggers and niglets, as is permitted under the law.
    8) Stop donating to any and all charity organizations that try to help niggers, or that is racist towards humans.
    9) Empathize with and support the victims of hate crimes (i.e. Jews, Chinese, Asians, Whites, and so on), while condemning fake hate crimes against niggers (Juicy Smollett).
    10) Support all legislation that leads to more niggers being locked up in prison.
    11) If forced to interact with a nigger, try to (without committing a crime) make it chimpout. Bonus points if I get it fired from it's job.
    12) Do my part to encourage niggers to get back on a boat and head back to Blackland (Niggeria).

What have you guys got for resolutions?
    I think you should add 13) Become a member at Chimpout !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve been doing all those things all my life,naturally ! And my hatred towards liberals and their nigg pets just keeps growing by the day!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’ve been doing all those things all my life,naturally ! And my hatred towards liberals and their nigg pets just keeps growing by the day!
    Hear hear.. Likewise

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I must keep the list down 1 item.

Avoid all Woke advertisers esp. TV ads with race mixed couples and blacks. This includes companies like Coke, Chix Fillet, Meijers and Salvation Army who by reputation are pandering to these apes.
    The list is huge.
    I'll do the same!!

EverydayNeverEnds
    Chimpout Guest
    Impressive list.
    I plan to save it.
    I have one to watch my tongue and online posting...there are a lot of niggas out there trolling on sites where they get favorable calls from moderators.
    I've had Blacks call me a "Nigga" for things like not holding the elevator or pushing my cart around them in the grocery.
    Do not take the bait, they see the environment as favorable to taunt whites into a reaction and are trying to get you banned from certain platforms.