Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Shitskins have a use

Hey everyone!

Long time no speak!

Don't worry I'm not going liberal

As some of you may know I started a new job flyin' planes. I used a scheme aimed at shitskins to fly yt juju machines (Fast track to commander)

I was working a domestic route to back home just before Christmas where some shitskins boarded from Africa no doubt sick of the smell and no gibs.

They were late boarding because they needed to inconvenience YT and buy "da duty freez with gibs monies". Its my last flight of the day, its 1pm and if I time it right, I'll be back home with Ms. Chimpout and she will be waiting at the airport for me because she is a gooden and we have plans to drink before Christmas before we go to our families.

So whilst I am a little impatient, I'm not bothered, this is a short sector (Its literally up few turns then down) and niggers can't get too rowdy. I like it, these flights usually mean its the end of the flight deck and crews day (We usually all come from the same town).

The niggers eventually knuckle drag itself to the gate where I'm wanting to refuse them carriage but the liberal gate agent tells us we have to accept them because they had come from Ghana or some shit hole. Via the dispatcher who wanted to offload them too but we didn't want them to cry rayciss so we waited.

They got in and made their presence known and one young sheboon was ooking and eeking. I thought "jeez. I want to get home".

But anyway, we get underway and its a 10 minute taxi to the runway and I'm just excited to see Ms. Chimpout. We are in the air and we hear banging on the door. I hear the crew telling them to sit down and then ooking and eeking. I look on the CCTV and it turns out its 2 niggers. I went in to procedure mode. I told them over the PA to sit down. They didn't so I squawked 7500 (The fellow flight crews will know how serious I took this). ATC ask whats going on. I explain, The controller sounded like it was all he needed too. I ask for a diversion. We get diverted to a military base here in the UK.

We start our rapid decent and we had to land heavy much like a Ryanair landing. and we landed at the base. The base police come on and removed them. We took off and landed 2 hours late as we had to remove all the nigger fambly.

So I got to land at a military base and did a ryanair style landing (We get in trouble if we do them routinely)

My boss was wetting himself laughing.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will those jaboons be arrested and charged, or at least prohibited from flying ? I've seen many incidents in the states
    where a uncooperative sheboon causes all the passengers to be exited from a flight, before it can take off. Then
    the story will state it was put on a later flight. Meanwhile, Navy Seal Rob O'Neil, who shot Bin Laden, gets a lifetime
    ban from Delta, for taking his mask off to eat. There seems to be a double standard in place.
    Does Ryanair land with more fuel onboard than other airlines ?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    In terms of a Ryanair landing it's heavy and fast. Ryanair will often declare a fuel emergency as it gets them priority plus the fact they load the minimum required fuel.

Shitskins were arrested and taken away. The only flights from this airport are military flights.

They've either got a fully paid scholarship to NU or been sent back to Africa

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    My background is in transit security with a bit of rail operation, mostly in museums, and I prefer to stay on the ground, but damn, if I ever get convinced to fly again, I sure hope I got you for a pilot. I've heard of Ryanair's landings, I thought that had to be exaggerated. Guess not.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nigfreewisconsin View Post
    My background is in transit security with a bit of rail operation, mostly in museums, and I prefer to stay on the ground, but damn, if I ever get convinced to fly again, I sure hope I got you for a pilot. I've heard of Ryanair's landings, I thought that had to be exaggerated. Guess not.
    Thank you!

Not flown since the incident, First flight is to Ghana, Ms. Chimpout is off to New York.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpout View Post
    In terms of a Ryanair landing it's heavy and fast. Ryanair will often declare a fuel emergency as it gets them priority plus the fact they load the minimum required fuel.

Shitskins were arrested and taken away. The only flights from this airport are military flights.

They've either got a fully paid scholarship to NU or been sent back to Africa
    The latter would be BETTER!! Save the taxpayer's money!!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    HAHAHA!!!!!! Good. I hate goddamn niggers. Did the MPs have to wrangle them? Ape Wranglers are awesome.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    HAHAHA!!!!!! Good. I hate goddamn niggers. Did the MPs have to wrangle them? Ape Wranglers are awesome.
    Yeah MPs wrangled them

I was at our base today and asked what happened to the monkeys. They were sent back to Apefrica after immigration decided they were not eligible for entry.

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post