Close

Likes Likes:  23
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Is Kim Kartrashian headed for the Mortuary?

I get the feeling she may be the next recipient of the "Nicole Simpson Award". And what's going on? Aren't niggers good enough for her anymore, that she took up with that 28-year-old YT goofball?

“Kanye absolutely despises Kim dating Pete" and "is so jealous.” That adds up, considering Kanye's been making it pretty clear that he wants to get back together with Kim, and recently bought the house across the street from his ex in order to be closer to his family.
    Yeah, we know how much nigger pappys care about their crotch fruit.

The botoxed, silicone whore and her silly toyboy better grow eyes in the backs of their empty heads.

https://news.yahoo.com/kanye-west-de...124200474.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t get my hopes up Diva! I’d like to see that whole fambly headed to mortuary!

4. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Don’t get my hopes up Diva! I’d like to see that whole fambly headed to mortuary!

I don't want to be too optimistic, but this really is a similar setup as the Chimpson Massacree. Mudshark dumps nigger, takes up with some YT, nigger stews and fumes about it. You know ol' "Ye", wearing his 5K clown shoes, is sitting in his nest across the street axing, "Whut mah phatass bitch doin' wif dat honkey muhfug? Dat hoe be mines."

Next thing you know, hoe and YT (a cuck who has no problem taking the sloppy seconds from a nigger) get ventilated because niggers have violent tendancies and zero self-control.

We can hope, anyway.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I don't want to be too optimistic, but this really is a similar setup as the Chimpson Massacree. Mudshark dumps nigger, takes up with some YT, nigger stews and fumes about it. You know ol' "Ye", wearing his 5K clown shoes, is sitting in his nest across the street axing, "Whut mah phatass bitch doin' wif dat honkey muhfug? Dat hoe be mines."

Next thing you know, hoe and YT (a cuck who has no problem taking the sloppy seconds from a nigger) get ventilated because niggers have violent tendancies and zero self-control.

We can hope, anyway.
    “Ye” cant pull off an OJ. He is too effeminate. He may shoot the mudshark ho but stabbin is too messy.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I don't want to be too optimistic, but this really is a similar setup as the Chimpson Massacree.
    The similarities stewing here could heat up to be epic in both irony and comedy. Kim Ho-trashian's father helped acquit OJ after he murdered NBS and her latest boy toy which left her children in OJ's care. Now, Kanye bought the house across the street from his ho-bag ex (ostensibly to be closer to dey chirrenz). Wouldn't it be something if nigger West decided to off her and Pete Davidson in front of both their houses? Would he get to buy and assemble his own "dream team" to weasel his way out of prison to look for the real killer just like OJ?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    The similarities stewing here could heat up to be epic in both irony and comedy. Kim Ho-trashian's father helped acquit OJ after he murdered NBS and her latest boy toy which left her children in OJ's care. Now, Kanye bought the house across the street from his ho-bag ex (ostensibly to be closer to dey chirrenz). Wouldn't it be something if nigger West decided to off her and Pete Davidson in front of both their houses? Would he get to buy and assemble his own "dream team" to weasel his way out of prison to look for the real killer just like OJ?
    You're right! I had forgotten all about that! If Ye decides to get his TNB going and get stabby (or shooty. As I aint bindun did dat! says, "Ye" may be too much of a flabby sissy to get up close and personal) , his "100% innocent" DinduNuffin trial will be a circus that will make the OJ debacle look like a kindergarten play.

The irony would be delicious. Famous lawyer who got a nigger off the hook for a double homicide of mudshark and toyboy has own mudshark daughter and toyboy killed by nigger in double homicide. If I believed in karma, this would be it.

12. Likes tweakstick, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We can hope. But in this case the left hates koonyay because of his support for Trump. Don't expect this nigger to walk.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Ignatow , Groid_Rage liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This time it's a nigger stupid enough to have someone take video, to remember the occasion. "Sheeit takes muh sail foam maign!" And it'll be in portrait orientation, like niggers always do.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

16. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    This time it's a nigger stupid enough to have someone take video, to remember the occasion. "Sheeit takes muh sail foam maign!" And it'll be in portrait orientation, like niggers always do.
    Typical of bass ackwards niggers. They hold their Hi Points in landscape orientation, as well.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

18. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Deadpool

That disgusting Nig Toob SNL video that was embedded in that Yahoo article sickened me. All they had was Kim, her mudsharking POS sister and her feetsball playing nigger brag about all the niggers who they have beastiality with them. Then they all dumped on the white guy for having a small dick like typical mindless niggers and nigger lovers, which got giggles from the woke cunts in the SNL audience.

The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

20. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kanye needs to shut the fuck up and move on. There's no trading in autographed football cards at cheezy shows like OJ enjoys post-acquittal to make money for 3 piece KFC boxes. Kanya without his money = pawn shop heisting nigger. He's incapable of anything else.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

22. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    GREAT minds think alike!!

24. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post