Close

Likes Likes:  15

Thread: Harry Reid dead

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Harry Reid dead

Oscar Wilde once said that some people bring joy wherever they go, and some by leaving. Harry definitely belongs in the "leaving" category.
    Harry Reid, former Senate majority leader, dies at 82

Harry Reid, the former Senate majority leader and Nevada’s longest-serving member of Congress, has died. He was 82.

Reid died Tuesday, “peacefully” and surrounded by friends “following a courageous, four-year battle with pancreatic cancer,” Landra Reid said of her husband in a statement.

“Harry was a devout family man and deeply loyal friend,” she said. “We greatly appreciate the outpouring of support from so many over these past few years. We are especially grateful for the doctors and nurses that cared for him. Please know that meant the world to him.”
    Over a 34-year career in Washington, Reid thrived on behind-the-scenes wrangling and kept the Senate controlled by his party through two presidents — Republican George W. Bush and Democrat Barack Obama — a crippling recession and the Republican takeover of the House after the 2010 elections.
    https://www.breitbart.com/news/harry...er-dies-at-82/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Born in Searchlight, Nevada, to an alcoholic father who killed himself at 58 and a mother who served as a laundress in a bordello, Reid grew up in a small cabin without indoor plumbing and swam with other children at a pool at a local brothel.
    Just let that digest for a second... His mother washed the sheets that the whores used on the beds in a whorehouse. He swam around in a whore pool. There's no telling what kinds of diseases he was exposed to.

While it doesn't excuse how much of a piece of shit he was, it sure does explain a lot since syphilis is known to cause insanity.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 12-29-2021 at 02:59 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

4. Likes Jim Crow, Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good riddence to the liberal cocksucker pos!I hope Nasty Pelousy is next!

6. Likes Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Just let that digest for a second... His mother washed the sheets that the whores used on the beds in a whorehouse. He swam around in a whore pool. There's no telling what kinds of diseases he was exposed to.

While it doesn't excuse how much of a piece of shit he was, it sure does explain a lot since syphilis is known to cause insanity.
    Good point!!

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Good riddence to the liberal cocksucker pos!I hope Nasty Pelousy is next!
    You read my mind!!

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Good point!!
    Something else occured to me after I read Dingy Harry's eulogy:

Reid grew up in a small cabin without indoor plumbing and swam with other children at a pool at a local brothel.
    (where his mother laundered the splooge sheets)
    This reminded me of when I was in basic and had just endured two hours straight of "MASHing" for failure to fold my socks properly. While laying on the drill hall floor in a pool of my own vomit writhing in pain long since having quit sweating due to dehydration, my Company Commander told me to quit laying around like a bitch and that if I were looking for sympathy, I could find it in the Webster's between shit and syphilis.

Yeah. I thought of that when everyone else was talking about what a great guy he was and how sad it was that he suffered for four years with cancer before he finally took his last bribe.

Does that make he heartless? Oops.

Good riddance you POS. Say hi to your heroes MLK, Stalin and all your Vegas mobster friends while you're down there.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

12. Likes Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flush that piece of shit down with the rest of the niggers.
    He was an honorary nigger.

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Something else occured to me after I read Dingy Harry's eulogy:

This reminded me of when I was in basic and had just endured two hours straight of "MASHing" for failure to fold my socks properly. While laying on the drill hall floor in a pool of my own vomit writhing in pain long since having quit sweating due to dehydration, my Company Commander told me to quit laying around like a bitch and that if I were looking for sympathy, I could find it in the Webster's between shit and syphilis.

Yeah. I thought of that when everyone else was talking about what a great guy he was and how sad it was that he suffered for four years with cancer before he finally took his last bribe.

Does that make he heartless? Oops.

Good riddance you POS. Say hi to your heroes MLK, Stalin and all your Vegas mobster friends while you're down there.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!! He was a LOW LIFE POS!! Watch piglosi live to over 100!! she and soros!!

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another one bites the dust! I consider this a Christmas gift to the world.

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

A whore pool!!!!!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good riddance! Burn in hell you nigger loving communist cocksucking worthless peice of communist nigger shit!

21. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Good riddance! Burn in hell you nigger loving communist cocksucking worthless peice of communist nigger shit!
    AAAWWWHH! I thought he died again. You bought back this thread. I thought he died and came back to life only to die again.

23. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    AAAWWWHH! I thought he died again. You bought back this thread. I thought he died and came back to life only to die again.
    I'm fine with him dying again. And again. And again. And again......