Close

Likes Likes:  32
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Cop chases teenaper on dirtbike, teenaper good

13 year old nigger runs from the cops on a dirtbike, crashes, gets batwings.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna10069

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "A lot of emotion" ? First of all, the dirt bike was stolen, but no one will mention that. Same as Trayvoon was the neighborhood burglar
    that Zimmerman was looking for, and that Mike Brown had just committed a strong arm robbery of a convenience store. Secondly,
    the little nigger couldn't drive said dirt bike, yet chose to provoke a high speed chase with law enforcement officers. Third, no one
    mentions that his reckless driving could have killed an innocent person, so fuck that little jaboon, his welfare mammy, and all the nigger
    loving scum who are crying about this.
    Last edited by Ray Cizzums; 12-28-2021 at 10:56 PM.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    “That was my grandson, my only grandson,” she said. “They chased him, chased him. He just panicked because he’s a kid. Chased him right to his damn grave and figured he’s just another Black boy and ain’t nothing is going to be done. That’s the prejudice of the Boynton Beach police that we’ve been having problems for all these damn years.”

Here we go again. Stupid damn niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shitskin on a dirt bike takes a permanent dirt nap!
    Finally,a story with a happy ending!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    "A lot of emotion" ? First of all, the dirt bike was stolen, but no one will mention that. Same as Trayvoon was the neighborhood burglar
    that Zimmerman was looking for, and that Mike Brown had just committed a strong arm robbery of a convenience store. Secondly,
    the little nigger couldn't drive said dirt bike, yet chose to provoke a high speed chase with law enforcement officers. Third, no one
    mentions that his reckless driving could have killed an innocent person, so fuck that little jaboon, his welfare mammy, and all the nigger
    loving scum who are crying about this.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teenapers on dirtbikes are a big problem in Baltimore. There was even a proposal from the libtard/nigger city government to build a track for the niggers to run on, but I don't think it went anywhere. The nigs like to do wheelies and other "looks at me" behavior on public streets, endangering innocent humans. Since the death of Saint Freddy Gray, the police are very reluctant to confront the dindus, I can't blame them. IMHO, they should just patrol the human/tourist areas of the city, and let the nigger areas police themselves.

7. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    Bringing a new meaning to Ape hangers.Attachment 18524
    That pic's for real? Is that so they can feel like they're hanging from a branch as they ride, so they can feel like they're swinging around the jungle?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great story with a great ending. However, be ready for Saint Georgie Phentanyl Floyd, chapter 5. The manure pile (niggerhood) is already reving up for it.

10. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, Bat Fairy! Dumbass nigger- GOOD thing.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post