Close

Likes Likes:  53
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Harriet Tubman's ape descendants angry Biden not reversing Trump's decision to keep her face off $20 bill

What business does this nigger have being on U.S. currency?
    Harriet Tubman’s Family ‘Disappointed’ She’s Still Not On $20 Bill

Harriet Tubman’s family said they’re “disappointed” the famed abolitionist hasn’t appeared on the $20 bill yet, according to NY 1.
    In 2016, then-Treasury Secretary Jack Lew announced that Tubman would appear on the front of the $20 bill, replacing President Andrew Jackson.
    The Obama administration authorized Tubman’s image to be used on the $20 bill, but that action was stopped by the Trump administration who called it “pure political correctness,” NY 1 reported.
    “The Treasury Department is taking steps to resume efforts to put Harriet Tubman on the front of the new $20 notes,” White House press secretary Jen Psaki said at a press briefing in January. “It’s important that our money reflect the history and diversity of our country.”
    Michele Jones Galvin, Tubman’s fourth-generation grand-niece, told NY 1 the family is still waiting for President Joe Biden to start the process.
    “The family is really disappointed with it. We don’t know what’s taking the the time,” she said.
    https://archive.is/HmxFU#selection-857.72-857.94
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    What business does this nigger have being on U.S. currency?
    Harriet Tubman’s Family ‘Disappointed’ She’s Still Not On $20 Bill

https://archive.is/HmxFU#selection-857.72-857.94
    Fuck those niggers!! I don't want to see that proto hominids face on a $20.00!!

3. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Fuck those niggers!! I don't want to see that proto hominids face on a $20.00!!
    More appropriate to put it on toilet paper.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every white devil in the country is looking forward to defacing that sheboon's fugly mug.
    Those twentys will henceforth be known as "Niggas", "Boonies", "Shitskins" and "Gorillas".
    Cottage industries, producing all manner of racial slur, and shit emoji ink stamps, will spring up
    overnight. I'm sure every Chimper's creativity will be on full display.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Every white devil in the country is looking forward to defacing that sheboon's fugly mug.
    Those twentys will henceforth be known as "Niggas", "Boonies", "Shitskins" and "Gorillas".
    Cottage industries, producing all manner of racial slur, and shit emoji ink stamps, will spring up
    overnight. I'm sure every Chimper's creativity will be on full display.
    Exactly what I was thinking. I would stock up on red markers to paint boot lips on the sow. I seldom use cash anymore as 99% of my purchases are eft from my bank or cc transactions.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    truth is, the US dollar is becoming about as worthless as that useless fucking ape anyway, so put what you like on it. Soon it'll be US ZIM bucks for all !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking. I would stock up on red markers to paint boot lips on the sow. I seldom use cash anymore as 99% of my purchases are eft from my bank or cc transactions.
    Back in 1980, the gays in San Francisco wanted to point out their financial contribution to the economy,
    and stamped "Gay Money" on bills they spent. I was working for a contractor in the Bay area, and we often
    worked for cash customers. It was comedy gold, as whenever prices of anything were negotiated, they would
    be higher for gay money. Countermen in the supply houses absolutely loved the two-tiered price quote. I'm
    still an all cash dinosaur, and always will be.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The way things are going, you'll have Saint George of Floyd on your money.

How do these niggers know they're related to the old sow, anyway? When those niggers shat out a sprog, it might have written down by their owners as something like, "Princess birthed a sucker by Toby".

It's easier to figure out the lineage of dogs than niggers.
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 12-27-2021 at 03:53 PM.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	koran_klopapier2.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	215.7 KB 
ID:	18513

Yeah right along with this on toilet paper.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was kind of excited because I was going to cash every paycheck for $20 bills.And write “nigger” on the front of all the ones that had the fried monkey’s jib on it!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep!!

13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    My guess is, the reason no one is putting nigger Tubman's ugly muzzle on our money is that none of her fable can be independently verified. The entire tale came from nigger Tubman's oral recollections alone. There might or might not have been a few of its relatives that vaguely backed up its story, but there exists zero historical documented corroboration at all.

I strongly suspect that like every other Slave History Myth told, sow Tubman's is mostly -- if not entirely, bullshit.

That's why even the radical left isn't worked up about it. They know what a PR nightmare it would be if some intrepid historical expert came along and ripped the entire narrative to shreds.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You both beat me to it again.

Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    How do these niggers know they're related to the old sow?
    It's easier to figure out the lineage of dogs than niggers.
    This fugly sheeboon was so gnarly that her first husboon couldn't get her pregnant so after they got a dee-voase, Tubman and her second husband they adopted a female snigglet. Records are fuzzy at best but any offspring wouldn't have been her blood so DNA testing is out of the question even if anyone cared to dig up her bones. Any male sprogs of the adopted ape can't be trusted as hers as well due to sketchy records. Nigger males can't even be trusted to claim there own chirrenz so how can we believe that they are even her adopted great(x) grand babeez?

Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    The entire tale came from nigger Tubman's oral recollections alone. There might or might not have been a few of its relatives that vaguely backed up its story, but there exists zero historical documented corroboration at all.

From Tweak's niggerpedia:

Like most modern day niggers, Hairyass Tubman, AKA Araminta, Ross AKA Minty, AKA Moses, AKA Aunt Secretia couldn't decide what her real name was when questioned by authorities. Like every crazy nigger, it was never her fault - she had mental problems. The sow alleges she was beaten as a nigglet and suffered a traumatic braingz inj-reez. This alleged injury and subsequent hypersomnia (diagnosed by doctors decades after her natural goodification who had never examined her) was her excuse for being a lazy niggress and sleeping for over 20 hours per day. After her alleged injury, Tubman began experiencing strange visions and vivid dreams, which she ascribed to premonitions from God and NOT jenkem or baff salts - "Uhh swurz to Gawd yo onnuh!"

Tubman and Frederick Douglass, were both approached for recruitment by John Brown to join him in his "raid" on Harper's Ferry, but Tubman was prevented by her "illness" stating: "I beez too tiyudd an sheeit, niggah." Douglass declined, saying "Nigguh, iz you crazy? Dem wipepo gots how-it-suhh cannons an sheeit, niggah!" Sadly, they did not die with him.

Somehow the tired nigress couldn't muster the strength to fight but could still lead slaves to freedom across the dead of night all the way to from Maryland to Canada. This was done despite having no maps and being illiterate to begin with in addition to not being able to swim across the Niagara River due to being an epileptic rockfish.

If they do put this dayed nigger's ugly ass mug on a $20, I'll not accept the bill as change or payment. If I run across them, they are SO ripe for vandalism that I wouldn't be able to stop myself:

Name:	HAIRYAZZ TUBMAN.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	18515

I'd take a sharpie and make it look like some of Diva's past avatars!
    Last edited by tweakstick; 12-28-2021 at 04:20 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    You both beat me to it again.

This fugly sheeboon was so gnarly that her first husboon couldn't get her pregnant so after they got a dee-voase, Tubman and her second husband they adopted a female snigglet. Records are fuzzy at best but any offspring wouldn't have been her blood so DNA testing is out of the question even if anyone cared to dig up her bones. Any male sprogs of the adopted ape can't be trusted as hers as well due to sketchy records. Nigger males can't even be trusted to claim there own chirrenz so how can we believe that they are even her adopted great(x) grand babeez?

From Tweak's niggerpedia:

Like most modern day niggers, Hairyass Tubman, AKA Araminta, Ross AKA Minty, AKA Moses, AKA Aunt Secretia couldn't decide what her real name was when questioned by authorities. Like every crazy nigger, it was never her fault - she had mental problems. The sow alleges she was beaten as a nigglet and suffered a traumatic braingz inj-reez. This alleged injury and subsequent hypersomnia (diagnosed by doctors decades after her natural goodification who had never examined her) was her excuse for being a lazy niggress and sleeping for over 20 hours per day. After her alleged injury, Tubman began experiencing strange visions and vivid dreams, which she ascribed to premonitions from God and NOT jenkem or baff salts - "Uhh swurz to Gawd yo onnuh!"

Tubman and Frederick Douglass, were both approached for recruitment by John Brown to join him in his "raid" on Harper's Ferry, but Tubman was prevented by her "illness" stating: "I beez too tiyudd an sheeit, niggah." Douglass declined, saying "Nigguh, iz you crazy? Dem wipepo gots how-it-suhh cannons an sheeit, niggah!" Sadly, they did not die with him.

Somehow the tired nigress couldn't muster the strength to fight but could still lead slaves to freedom across the dead of night all the way to from Maryland to Canada. This was done despite having no maps and being illiterate to begin with in addition to not being able to swim across the Niagara River due to being an epileptic rockfish.

If they do put this dayed nigger's ugly ass mug on a $20, I'll not accept the bill as change or payment. If I run across them, they are SO ripe for vandalism that I wouldn't be able to stop myself:

Name:	HAIRYAZZ TUBMAN.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	18515

I'd take a sharpie and make it look like some of Diva's past avatars!
    Wikipedia could use this accurate entry. Go for it.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go ahead. I have an ENDLESS supply of Sharpies. I guarantee you I won't run out of ink any time soon. And my "creative juices" are already flowing at just the idea. Thank you for yet another NEW vehicle with which to torment stupid apes.