Close

Likes Likes:  21
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Saw the trailer for a movie about a Norse-themed movie coming in April --- to my surprise, not one single nigger!

The Northman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMSdFM12hOw

The trailer looks sick! From what I can see, there doesn't appear to be any woke messages, and no forced inclusivity (i.e. nigger Vikings). It seems like every historical drama included Romans, Greeks, and Arthurian characters played by niggers (and really black ones at that) The only foreign characters, from what I saw in the casting, is the 'Slav Witch' and a 'Pict' --- and they're all played by white people.

There's hope

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It looks awesome, actually.
    If you want to see a really good movie in the meantime, you should check out the old 1958 Kirk Douglas movie The Vikings. It's an old movie, but it's still really good.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by yuanlieren View Post
    The Northman

The trailer looks sick! From what I can see, there doesn't appear to be any woke messages, and no forced inclusivity (i.e. nigger Vikings). It seems like every historical drama included Romans, Greeks, and Arthurian characters played by niggers (and really black ones at that) The only foreign characters, from what I saw in the casting, is the 'Slav Witch' and a 'Pict' --- and they're all played by white people.

There's hope

I'm disappointed and heart-sick. With so many fine POC actors they put all YTs in this? Don't they know that the Vikings were niggers, a fact hidden from us by the rayciss historians?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    Yeah in York they dug up a nigger Viking, they knew he was a nigger because he was holding a bucket of KFC, actually it was a helmet with some chicken bones in it but if historians can bend the truth so can I.
    I bet the bones still had traces of a blend of 5 secret herbs and spices clinging to them.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My favorite plumber is a total Viking, with family still in Iceland. I fish offshore with the guy,
    there's no one better out in the deep. Great guy to work with, an expert professional in every
    respect. The Vikings are truly white supermen, the polar opposites of the wild negro.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    My favorite plumber is a total Viking, with family still in Iceland. I fish offshore with the guy,
    there's no one better out in the deep. Great guy to work with, an expert professional in every
    respect. The Vikings are truly white supermen, the polar opposites of the wild negro.
    Iceland is one of the harshest environments on earth to live in without modern conveniences. It took an extremely tough class of Nordic people to even sail there, much less survive there. They have the highest per capita number of musclemen in the world.
    Jamaica makes sprinters. Kenya makes marathoners. And Iceland makes strongmen. Of the merely 360,000 Iceland citizens, a remarkable number can lift very heavy things. Three Icelanders have, collectively, won nine of the 42 World’s Strongest Man championships. This is topped only by the 12 titles secured by Americans, but the U.S.A. is nearly 100 times more populous than the “Land of Fire and Ice.” What gives? Is it Viking genes? All those volcanic boulders for hoisting? Fermented shark meat? Why is this barely occupied outpost in the North Atlantic lifting way, way out of its weight class?
    https://www.thebarbell.com/strong-is...-tiny-iceland/

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by yuanlieren View Post
    The Northman

There's hope
    I will go see it!!

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    I've only seen bits of the World's strongest man but I can never recall seeing a nigger. It must take a lot of "hard work" to stay that strong some niggers are not renowned for.

They may not be strong, but they sure can run. It's genetic and serves them in good stead to this very day for when the popo attempt a wrangling.

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have never seen a nigger lift anything heavier than a TV. And that's only because the dumb ape was stealing it......

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post