Close

Likes Likes:  25
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Pathetic cuck and dumb wife adopt teenigger

Looking for woke/libtard points and hypocritical praise, these fools bring this buck into their home with their human baby. Adopting a human kid - and there are many desperately needing homes - wouldn't get them any attention at all on retarded social media, so let's get a trendy nigger.

What kind of a man would bring a nearly full-grown, randy nigger buck into the home with wife and baby, you ask?

This kind. I need say no more.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adopted Teeningger.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	127.3 KB 
ID:	18512

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/3369/...y-Adopted-Teen
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I look at these photos, I see a white couple posing with a (dangerous) nigger pet. They’re so virtuous. Better put a muzzle on it.

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Jivin' Jigaboo liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    When I look at these photos, I see a white couple posing with a (dangerous) nigger pet. They’re so virtuous. Better put a muzzle on it.
    And give it raby shots!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Looking for woke/libtard points and hypocritical praise, these fools bring this buck into their home with their human baby. Adopting a human kid - and there are many desperately needing homes - wouldn't get them any attention at all on retarded social media, so let's get a trendy nigger.

What kind of a man would bring a nearly full-grown, randy nigger buck into the home with wife and baby, you ask?

This kind. I need say no more.

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/3369/...y-Adopted-Teen
    Senseless brainwashed and indoctrinated Liberal-Cucks that are unaware of how feral and dangerous these Nigger bucks are, and are looking to have themselves
    and their families, robbed, raped and murdered.
    Whenever i hear about a crime being committed, I'll always say to myself "It's Gotta' Be a NIGGER" (especially with violent crimes) and of course 99% of the time I am right.

6. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    They say”no good deed goes unpunished”. Hopefully, the savage nigger beast will make them pay!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just look at the evil in this nigger bucks eyes. He is already planning to slit this cucks throat and muh dik his wife. We will be reading about the felony murder soon.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Perhaps this "family's" impending demise may serve as a warning for those who have some sense remaining.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

10. Likes Jivin' Jigaboo, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Just look at the evil in this nigger bucks eyes. He is already planning to slit this cucks throat and muh dik his wife. We will be reading about the felony murder soon.
    Yes, I noticed the evil and hateful look right away. Sooner or later, we will be hearing about this young Jigaboo Buck, Chimping out and raping and murdering the entire family,
    via the evening news.
    Whenever i hear about a crime being committed, I'll always say to myself "It's Gotta' Be a NIGGER" (especially with violent crimes) and of course 99% of the time I am right.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Just look at the evil in this nigger bucks eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jivin' Jigaboo View Post
    Yes, I noticed the evil and hateful look right away. Sooner or later, we will be hearing about this young Jigaboo Buck, Chimping out and raping and murdering the entire family,
    via the evening news.
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Looking for woke/libtard points and hypocritical praise, these fools bring this buck into their home with their human baby.

Before I read a word of the story I saw the picture. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up. The vacuous stare in this animal's soulless eyes tells their future like a crystal ball. They are all in imminent mortal danger. That couple should have their human children's custody interrupted until they have dealt with the problem that they created. This is no different than adopting a rabid pit bull.

The "news" story tried to describe this jr. buck's facial expression (or lack thereof) as a typical "teenage eyerolls." The only roll will be their burning bodies down the stairs after it attacks them all with a meat cleaver and douses them in gasoline as the house burns down around them.

The timing here is ironic. Just tonight, Mrs. Tweak was telling me about a bleeding hearted libtard douche nozzle preacher HS friend who adopted a pet nigger. They caught it pouring through the family's money to pay a ho from NYC who had catfished him. They had to get the court involved to impose conservatorship on him and his finances due to "mental illness." Yeah, the idiot is 23 now and still can't grow up. Last week, he came home to find his pet nigger had found out about that they knew about the situation and had taken legal action. It attacked his wife leaving her bloodied and battered from head to toe. The nigger was laying on the floor supposedly catatonic (I suppose from the trauma the poor thing had to endure while nearly killing it's adopted mother) and she was kneeled down praying over it despite her injuries.

Name:	sunshine.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	72.6 KB 
ID:	18533

We've got a 20 pound dog. Harmless enough, right? If it attacked my wife the way this nigger did his, I'd throw it face first into the oak tree in my back yard while I retrieved my weapon to dispatch it.

Instead, these idiots simply had it committed for three months.

I think Darwin is about to have his way with all of these fools.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

14. Likes Anastasia, Jivin' Jigaboo liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Before I read a word of the story I saw the picture. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up. The vacuous stare in this animal's soulless eyes tells their future like a crystal ball. They are all in imminent mortal danger. That couple should have their human children's custody interrupted until they have dealt with the problem that they created. This is no different than adopting a rabid pit bull.

The "news" story tried to describe this jr. buck's facial expression (or lack thereof) as a typical "teenage eyerolls." The only roll will be their burning bodies down the stairs after it attacks them all with a meat cleaver and douses them in gasoline as the house burns down around them.

The timing here is ironic. Just tonight, Mrs. Tweak was telling me about a bleeding hearted libtard douche nozzle preacher HS friend who adopted a pet nigger. They caught it pouring through the family's money to pay a ho from NYC who had catfished him. They had to get the court involved to impose conservatorship on him and his finances due to "mental illness." Yeah, the idiot is 23 now and still can't grow up. Last week, he came home to find his pet nigger had found out about that they knew about the situation and had taken legal action. It attacked his wife leaving her bloodied and battered from head to toe. The nigger was laying on the floor supposedly catatonic (I suppose from the trauma the poor thing had to endure while nearly killing it's adopted mother) and she was kneeled down praying over it despite her injuries.

Name:	sunshine.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	72.6 KB 
ID:	18533

We've got a 20 pound dog. Harmless enough, right? If it attacked my wife the way this nigger did his, I'd throw it face first into the oak tree in my back yard while I retrieved my weapon to dispatch it.

Instead, these idiots simply had it committed for three months.

I think Darwin is about to have his way with all of these fools.
    Wow. Cautionary tales abound, yet no one seems to heed them, due to the unshakable mindset of burners and fools that "MY nigger would never do that. My nigger loves me."

Even when the nigger inevitably goes nigger on them, they're full of excuses (the ones who actually survive the nigger attack) like "mental health crisis" or "raycisms" or other BS. They refuse to admit the truth, that niggers are wild, dangerous, murderous beasts who all belong in the jungle.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."