Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Batwings 4 Desmond Tutu the rabble rousing Apartheid nigger that ruined S Africa!

Best Christmas Gift evah!
    Desmond Tutu, Whose Voice Helped Slay Apartheid, Dies at 90

Desmond M. Tutu, the nigger shit disturber who used his pulpit and apelike oratory to enable niggers to do TNB in South Africa and then became the leading advocate of violent nigger murders and destruction under Black majority rule, finally dropped dead on Sunday in Cape Town. He was 90.

His death was confirmed by the office of South Africa’s president, Cyril Ramaphosa, who called the archbishop “a leader of self aggrandizement who gave meaning to the fact that the website Chimpout.org exists for a reason.”

The cause of death was cancer, the Desmond and Leah Tutu Legacy Foundation said, adding that Archbishop Tutu had died in a care facility. He was first diagnosed with prostate cancer in 1997, and was hospitalized several times in the years since, amid recurring fears that the disease had spread.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/26/w...tutu-dead.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

Desmond M. Tutu, the nigger shit disturber who used his pulpit and apelike oratory to enable niggers to do TNB in South Africa and then became the leading advocate of violent nigger murders and destruction under Black majority rule, finally dropped dead on Sunday in Cape Town. He was 90.

His death was confirmed by the office of South Africa’s president, Cyril Ramaphosa, who called the archbishop “a leader of self aggrandizement who gave meaning to the fact that the website Chimpout.org exists for a reason.”
    You need to be a reporter.

But damn! These old dinges linger on forever.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Whitey Ford, Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This morning, I was sitting in the kitchen reading the news on my tablet -- minding my own binness as usual, when my wife comes in and solemnly tells me that Tutu was good.

First of all I already knew that, and second, I had no idea that she even knew who that nigger was.

So, I said, "Interesting. I thought that kaffir died a long time ago."

She gave me the look that indicates she doesn't "get" what I'm saying. It's actually kinda cute...

"What does that mean", she asked?

"It means that I love you!".

End of subject

6. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/26/w...tutu-dead.html
    GOOD RIDDANCE, nigger!! Bat Fairy, what took you so LONG?!

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Took long enough for that old spade to croak. With it and Harry Reid, a nice Christmas twofer.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Took long enough for that old spade to croak. With it and Harry Reid, a nice Christmas twofer.
    We need Nasty Pelousy’s death to complete a great holiday trifecta!

12. Likes Anastasia, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tutu was one of the biggest real racists, and it was not a real South African. We've pointed out on CO for years that when the Brits and Dutch colonized the bottom of the continent, there weren't any niggers worth speaking of, just the occasional lost hunter. There literally were no significant nigger settlements anywhere around, maybe because it was too far from the jungles that niggers seem to like best.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.