Close

Likes Likes:  19
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Definitely Not A Future Mudshark !

This girl gives me hope for the future of the human race. She's obviously as sick of niggers as the rest of us...

https://leakreality.com/video/30109/...l-as-a-present

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is only natural. Children haven't yet been brainwashed.
    Reminds me of when I first encountered a nigger in first grade.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    If my parents had given me a black golliwog doll I would have had the same reaction. I hope the parents stopped the indoctrination of their daughter.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    If my parents had given me a black golliwog doll I would have had the same reaction. I hope the parents stopped the indoctrination of their daughter.
    I think that gift was a family member's attempt at comedy gold. We were always good for a gag gift,
    back in the day. The look on their face, when they unwrapped a bar of soap, and a can of deodorant ?
    Priceless.

7. Likes IseDaDiva, jenkemfactory, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    This girl gives me hope for the future of the human race. She's obviously as sick of niggers as the rest of us...

https://leakreality.com/video/30109/...l-as-a-present
    When that girl is an adult she should teach an anti coal burning course!!

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    My sister is expecting and due in a couple months, both she and her husband have decided to homeschool and resist liberal indoctrination and interference as much as possible. Her husband might even be a member here, I am not sure. He's a great man, takes good care of my sis, and hates niggers like we do. My sis is also well aware of "Aviod the groid" and makes every attempt to interact with them as little as possible. Given the line of work she was in before telling her now former boss to stop perving on her, and take his job and shove it (Long story there but her former boss with a tyrannical asshat, and an oildriller too. And a pervert. But that's a whole 'nother issue), avoiding niggers entirely just was not possible. They've decided to make their daughter (They know its a girl) understand just how the liberal media brainwashes young people, and teach the kid to think for herself instead of buying the lamestream crap and throwing herself at nigger feetsball and bakkabawl players and every other savage she sees. My sis's husband has even come up with the perfect way to greet boyfriends when their daughter reaches that age. Answer the door in a Klansman uniform. See how the boy reacts. I gotta say, my sis sure found a great man.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

11. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nigfreewisconsin View Post
    My sister is expecting and due in a couple months, both she and her husband have decided to homeschool and resist liberal indoctrination and interference as much as possible. Her husband might even be a member here, I am not sure. He's a great man, takes good care of my sis, and hates niggers like we do. My sis is also well aware of "Aviod the groid" and makes every attempt to interact with them as little as possible. Given the line of work she was in before telling her now former boss to stop perving on her, and take his job and shove it (Long story there but her former boss with a tyrannical asshat, and an oildriller too. And a pervert. But that's a whole 'nother issue), avoiding niggers entirely just was not possible. They've decided to make their daughter (They know its a girl) understand just how the liberal media brainwashes young people, and teach the kid to think for herself instead of buying the lamestream crap and throwing herself at nigger feetsball and bakkabawl players and every other savage she sees. My sis's husband has even come up with the perfect way to greet boyfriends when their daughter reaches that age. Answer the door in a Klansman uniform. See how the boy reacts. I gotta say, my sis sure found a great man.
    Good.

Avoid the stoobid groid. Avoid the kommie skumm too.

I must note though, don't push the child too hard, but teach by example. Like, instead of forcing my children to not have nigger friends, I simply expose them to ugly niggers.

13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’d like that doll!To take it to the range and pin it up at 500 yrds.
    6.5 grendel time!

15. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Good.

Avoid the stoobid groid. Avoid the kommie skumm too.

I must note though, don't push the child too hard, but teach by example. Like, instead of forcing my children to not have nigger friends, I simply expose them to ugly niggers.
    I've told them that too. As my sis put it, right now it's all theoretical how they'll raise their kid right. When the time comes for these talks and lessons, they'll know how to handle it. I think she's right. Take it as it comes. Needless to say, leading by example is a high priority for them.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

17. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good Baby! Gooood Baby.......