Close

Likes Likes:  1
Reply to Thread
    Defund Welfare
    Chimpout Guest

Remember this piece of shit nigger? He’s locked up for real this time.

Remember Timothy Simpkins the evil nigger who shot up a Texas skoo cos he wuz bullied n sheeeiit(it was really over drugs)? And then the justice system failed again to let his nigger ass out the next day for 75k?

Turns out one of the terms of his release was no drugs or alcohol. If I knew that back then I would have been ready for this day, surprised it took this long actually!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-hig...jail-christmas

Stupid nigger is hopefully locked up for good this time like he should have been from the start. Telling a nigger to not do drugs is like telling a tiger not to eat a steak lying on the ground.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post
    Remember Timothy Simpkins the evil nigger who shot up a Texas skoo cos he wuz bullied n sheeeiit(it was really over drugs)? And then the justice system failed again to let his nigger ass out the next day for 75k?

Turns out one of the terms of his release was no drugs or alcohol. If I knew that back then I would have been ready for this day, surprised it took this long actually!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-hig...jail-christmas

Stupid nigger is hopefully locked up for good this time like he should have been from the start. Telling a nigger to not do drugs is like telling a tiger not to eat a steak lying on the ground.
    Good!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    He will be out soon. Just needs a few local chimps to show up and protess n sheeeit. “Does wuz raycisses dat he shot n sheeit”

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    As if this plague of muslim invaders and this home grown criminal class of negroes were not enough,
    a farce of a justice system is a guarantee of eventual chaos. Stay tuned, bring the dog in, lock your doors and stay tuned.