So I started a new job about a month ago. Now this company is huge, so unfortunately it has more than its fair share of niggers working there. But 99% of the time I go in, do my thing and go home. But there are exceptions. The first major one was when this sow was trying to get me to get her gloves. We have machines that dispense gloves. We get a pair a week. So she walks up to me with a mah poosie look and axes me if I'm able to get gloves out of the machine. I tell her that I only get a pair a week and I already got mine for this week. Luckily she moved on quickly.
The incident today was more entertaining however. Me and several people didn't have much to do today so our nig manager had to move us upstairs. One sowapotamus wasn't having it. Her response was the typical "I ain't doing that!" So for the next five minutes I had a front row seat to an ook fest with all the typical shenanigans in a nigger argument. Eventually the sow caved after being threatened with a write up, but it was still funny to watch the typical "I a nigger and ah ain't gonna be told what to do!" Bullshit they always pull. Sooo happy I don't have to deal with these parasites face to face at work anymore. I just get to sit back and laugh.