Close

Likes Likes:  33
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Nigger randomly smacks human toddler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R7N5iOSOXU

Stores have several surveillance cameras, but notice how the media chose the footage which cleverly hides the face of the childs' mom (who appears to be a white or latino).

Probably due to some microaggression by the racist toddler

2. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger needs to be put down, but is it really his fault? The prevailing attitude is "The downtrodden coloreds are merely acting out their frustration with the systemic raycisms and of course, the slabery." The fact that the elderly, the very young, or the disabled are their usual targets? Oh, well.

Good comment:

I know why this young man did this and it is justified. The young man was made to be late for the presentation of his doctoral thesis that he had been working on for the past 7 years. The little boy was clearly from a privileged group and so the young man had to take matters into his own hands and strike the child for his racism.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stopkilling.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	146.2 KB 
ID:	18502
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by yuanlieren View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R7N5iOSOXU

Stores have several surveillance cameras, but notice how the media chose the footage which cleverly hides the face of the childs' mom (who appears to be a white or latino).

Probably due to some microaggression by the racist toddler
    FUCKING nigger cock$ucker!! Cowardly primate!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Nigger needs to be put down, but is it really his fault? The prevailing attitude is "The downtrodden coloreds are merely acting out their frustration with the systemic raycisms and of course, the slabery." The fact that the elderly, the very young, or the disabled are their usual targets? Oh, well.

Good comment:
    If that commenter isn't a chimper he should be!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    To my eye, in the blurred video, the mother looked asian, but I'm not sure. What I am sure of is that the nigger monkeys are enraging all breeds of humans.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don Lemon of CNN: "Black man defends himself from verbal racist attack by white juvenile."
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    To my eye, in the blurred video, the mother looked asian, but I'm not sure. What I am sure of is that the nigger monkeys are enraging all breeds of humans.
    For whatever reason (spite, jealousy, pure evil...), niggers have been targeting Asians lately.

I'm sure that will work out for them well in the future.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    For whatever reason (spite, jealousy, pure evil...), niggers have been targeting Asians lately.

Sure, as long as they're elderly, toddlers, or small women. I would love to a see a nigger attack a guy or a woman who may look like they can't defend themselves but have Black Belts.

ETA: Niggers attack other minorities because they can. They know this will send Libtards into confusion and chaos, not knowing who they should stand up for, terrified of being called rayciss, and therefore the nigger will escape punishment.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sure, as long as they're elderly, toddlers, or small women. I would love to a see a nigger attack a guy or a woman who may look like they can't defend themselves but have Black Belts.

ETA: Niggers attack other minorities because they can. They know this will send Libtards into confusion and chaos, not knowing who they should stand up for, terrified of being called rayciss, and therefore the nigger will escape punishment.
    I've written a few posts about my days in the middle of the Rodney King nigger riots in L.A. -- I probably should expand upon those comments at some point, but it was quite a surprise to the 18 y/o me that while other business owners cowered in fear and relied upon the LAPD to defend their livelihoods, it was the Asians who defended their shops and stores from the rooftops with rifles and shotguns.

No one, and I mean No One, will ever convince me that "only" 70 or so (almost all niggers) were killed in those riots. I strongly believe that it was hundreds (if not more) -- many of those being "disappeared" by the Hispanic and Asian gangs. There was a massive shift in the demographics of Central L.A. in the few years after those riots.

There was a damn good reason for that...

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Better than a Black Belt, I would like to see them attack someone who's packin heat. I'm all about carrying a firearm and knowing how to use it. I know it's a tough call, but a pistol is the ultimate equalizer. . Tough call because you put yourself at risk of prosecution if you pop a cap in some criminals ass. It's sad the government has watered down the 2nd Amendment so much that honest citizens have to fear prosecution for eliminating some piece of shit criminals anymore.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The message is crystal clear and consistent.....NEVER relax around niggers !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

16. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    That little honk dissed Shitronicus

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Police arrested it:

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...judge/2649155/

...AND has a history of attacking a disabled, elderly person

19. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by yuanlieren View Post
    Police arrested it:

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...judge/2649155/

...AND has a history of attacking a disabled, elderly person
    I'm sure after this story disappears from the news cycle Biden or his nigger cunt VP will quietly pardon it.

21. Likes Ray Cizzums, Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post

I believe I have an explanation for it's behavior:

Name:	ancient aliens guy.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	18530

The nigger has an explanation for it's behavior as well:

Name:	humans.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	18531
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

23. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    I'm sure after this story disappears from the news cycle Biden or his nigger cunt VP will quietly pardon it.
    If the Constitution permitted it, there is no telling what kind of state crimes niggers would get away with through executive pardons. It's a good thing that it doesn't.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    If that were the case, we would almost certainly see a story about a hate crime. They would title it "man" or "teen" attacks Asian child and there would be no photos or description of the nigger. They would frame it as more evil YT when in reality it is more TNB.

It could be an Asian woman though. I couldn't tell by the video. Regardless we have just another coward nigger attacking a child because it knows a full grown human might fight back.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.