Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Tell us your stories of mudsharks and oildrillers, whose lives serve as just a warning to others

At NTG's request, here's a sticky thread to post your own experiences with the worst scum of humanity and the just deserts they received.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    As I always said, the worst whites can be found hanging around the niggers.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

4. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was an older couple across the road from me who owned a beautiful house on an over 2 acre lot like mine.Their mudshark daughter and it’s halfbreeds put them broke and they lost the house.
    Personally, I never liked them and don’t give a shit. But my wife and older daughter have some kind of a soft spot and they would talk to the couple once in a while and hear that sob story.
    They bought cheap in the 80’s and paid it off. But,they spent their savings and then re-mortgaged to help out the mud shark. And all that got them was a kick in the ass. And the mud shark even robbed them a couple times when the old man was in the hospital.
    The first time they told me that shit, I told him to disown the whore and get an injunction against her. .But,he didn’t listen, so the problems got worse. I had a few run-ins with him and his dog, so I pretty much ignored the pathetic fuck.
    Finally the old man’s health went. And of course, hospital bills were too much and they lost everything. which wouldn’t have happened if they disowned the mud shark like I said. Anyway, he’s gone. Good riddance to old fools ,mudsharks and niggers!

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Finally the old man’s health went. And of course, hospital bills were too much and they lost everything. which wouldn’t have happened if they disowned the mud shark like I said. Anyway, he’s gone. Good riddance to old fools ,mudsharks and niggers!
    I could almost feel sorry for such humans. Then I remember they did it to themselves, by willingly getting involved and staying involved with niggers.

If a daughter runs off with a nigger, maybe the parents can be forgiven for being stupid one time, like giving money to help, and very slightly possibly if they let the niggerbuck in the house once. After that, they deserve whatever comes to them, and my sympathy is in this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	31946_1376577668648_1658040159_1321185_3352372_n.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	21441
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes Jim Crow liked this post