Post Thanks / Like

Celebrity multicultural nightmare

Celebrity multicultural nightmare

https://www.buzzfeed.com/victoriavou...are-mixed-race

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A bunch of half-naked whores, goofs and mutts but I'm glad they're all so proud of themselves. I get it. I never thought about it before but I'm proud to be white. I better keep that to myself.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    The ones with black in them just appear to be niggers. Imagine that.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    I can't understand why the ones who are partially nigger identify as black? I don't care about the others how they are mixed at least they aren't niggers. Obama is just a full blown coon to me and as for his grandparents being from Kansas so was Dorothy so I just hopes he follows the nigger brick road back to Africa.
    It's trendy and automically gets them admiration and status. It's in the same category as those who interject into any discussion, "I'm a queer black woman", "I'm transgender", e.g., even when it has absolutely nothing to do with what is being discussed.

They know the libtards will fawn over them as though they are adorable puppies and kittens.

I recall poor Sharon Stone, in a desperate bid for attention, announcing, "I'm just like a lesbian, except I sleep with men".

It's the same for niggerness - it gets you woke points.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    I can't understand why the ones who are partially nigger identify as black? I don't care about the others how they are mixed at least they aren't niggers. Obama is just a full blown coon to me and as for his grandparents being from Kansas so was Dorothy so I just hopes he follows the nigger brick road back to Africa.
    Unfortunately he and "big mike" live in "Mahtha's Vinyahd" with the marxachimpshits libtahds!! How do they feel about having niggers in their back yahd?!

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post