Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Female tranny living as man gives birth to nigger baby

Transgender man who gave birth to his son criticizes medical staff for calling him 'mother' and claims that it's 'important' to STOP automatically linking pregnancy with being a woman

Damn, niggers really will muh dik anything.
    A father has complained that nurses insisted on calling him 'mom' during his pregnancy despite being a man.

Bennett Kaspar-Williams, 37, from Los Angeles, first realised he was trans around ten years ago, in 2011, but didn't begin his transition until three years later.

Then six years later, in 2017 he found Malik, his future husband - who he married in 2019.

The couple decided that they wanted to have children, and weighed the options available to them because it meant Bennett stopping the testosterone hormone therapy he'd been on for several years to enable his ovaries to function.

Bennett, who has had surgery on the top half of his body but not on his genitalia, eventually decided that he would be comfortable trying to conceive and carrying a child.

He fell pregnant naturally soon after they started trying, and the couple welcomed their son Hudson, via Cesarean section, in October 2020.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ender-him.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ugh, thing of the DNA string attached to this mutant sprog.

4. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is the DM actually a secretly right-wing organization, to show us the most vile and disgusting things in the world?

Jesus, I thought I had a big French nose like Depardieu, but that niggerlover's nose needs an umbrella all on its own.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.