Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"Road rage" attack: Philly cops rounded up the usual suspooks

I suspect the victim is white or at least human, because of the very basic charges. Two whites doing this to a nigger (name the last time it happened) would have been charged with every felony possible: attempted murder, assault with intent to kill (so that one of them sticks), use of a deadly weapon, and hate crime.

Police just outside of Philadelphia nabbed two suspects in a road rage incident where they allegedly beat a woman in a "horrific attack."

"I’ve never seen an attack in all the years I’ve been here," Albert Divalentino, chief of Jenkintown police, said. "It was brutal, to say the least."

Jenkintown police arrested 37-year-old Charles Woodson and 25-year-old September Wingfield, both of Philadelphia, on Wednesday after tips on the case poured in and video of the assault was reviewed. They are each being held on $50,000 bail.

Woodson uses variations of the alias "Bad News" on his Instagram and on the registration for his 2011 Dodge Challenger, police said.
    They face charges of aggravated assault, simple assault, among others.
    Philadelphia is facing skyrocketing crimes this year, including homicides and carjackings.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/jenkintow...k-philadelphia

What needs to happen is some old-fashioned hickory work to wipe the smug look off that niggersow's face.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	269905494_293723829460835_2672000543174682639_n-standard-scale-2_00x-gigapixel.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	240.9 KB 
ID:	18496
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I suspect the victim is white or at least human, because of the very basic charges. Two whites doing this to a nigger (name the last time it happened) would have been charged with every felony possible: attempted murder, assault with intent to kill (so that one of them sticks), use of a deadly weapon, and hate crime.

What needs to happen is some old-fashioned hickory work to wipe the smug look off that niggersow's face.

Name:	269905494_293723829460835_2672000543174682639_n-standard-scale-2_00x-gigapixel.jpg 
    My first thought. Fat, duck-lipping, savage sow needs a serious touching-up along with her extra-retarded looking buck.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Philly niggers always were extra wild, dark black, and profoundly retarded - similar to those found in southeastern states.
    Our tri-state jungle bunnies were not quite as bad, but have been catching up since the 2020 riots. Recent incidents, combined with
    weak responses from law enforcement, show a need for increased readiness and equipment, to counter negro aggression.
    Today's 200+ pound sheboons are dangerous animals, and should be given no quarter in a physical confrontation.

6. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

Agreed!! Those humungous boot lips should be BLEEDING!!

8. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post