Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigdar: career criminal attacks father and children with bricks

How do we know the attacker is a nigger? A white man would have had his mugshot all over the news already.

How can I suspect the attacked father is human? Because a nigger would have used its niglets as shields, and bricks wouldn't hurt a niglet like that anyway.

A man accused of attacking a father and his baby daughter with bricks that left them injured and bloodied over the weekend in Washington, D.C., has an extensive criminal history dating back decades.

Jerome Razor, 44, is charged with assault with significant bodily injury while armed and first-degree cruelty to children in connection with the Sunday incident.

Authorities said a man was walking with his two young children, one of whom was in a stroller, when Razor walked up behind him and struck him with a brick on the head. When the father begged Razor not to harm the children, Razor allegedly took another brick from a backpack and struck the child inside the stroller in the face.
    He was identified as the attacker by witnesses and the victim. The father sustained a laceration to the back of his head and was taken to a hospital. The young child needed 19 stitches to her face and had a hairline fracture to an orbital bone.
    Razor's criminal history goes back to the 1990s in Michigan. Before Sunday's attack, the most recent arrest occurred on Dec. 23, 2019 in Berrien County for retail fraud. He was sentenced to 10 days in jail.

In July 2013, he was sentenced to 14 months to five years in prison for a prison escape. A received a sentence of 20 to 60 years in prison for armed robbery in 1997.

His other run-ins with the law include a 30-day jail sentence in 1996 for retail fraud and resisting and obstructing a police officer. An armed robbery in 1994 resulted in a sentence of 300 days in jail and 60 months probation, according to court records.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/dc-baby-a...ricks-criminal

God damn it. This nigger should not have been taken alive. It shouldn't have been taken alive years ago.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DC-Attack.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	18494
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    How do we know the attacker is a nigger? A white man would have had his mugshot all over the news already.

How can I suspect the attacked father is human? Because a nigger would have used its niglets as shields, and bricks wouldn't hurt a niglet like that anyway.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/dc-baby-a...ricks-criminal

God damn it. This nigger should not have been taken alive. It shouldn't have been taken alive years ago.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DC-Attack.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	18494
    I wonder how long this short stint at NU will be? 2 years? I just saw a commercial that niggers bes ovahpuhleeced, ovuh chodged and ovah incahcurayted. Poor nigger should be allowed to fracture children’s orbital bones with bricks without too much time. Cmon, it’s in dey naycha!