Close

Likes Likes:  22
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

16yo Experiences Racism at Indiana HS, Mom Pulls Her Out Despite White Students Being Suspended

Muh racism!

‘Students Are Proud to Be Racists’: 16-Year-Old Experiences Racism at Indiana High School, Mom Pulls Her Out Despite White Students Being Suspended

""Portis told the station that she’s heard the N-word used at the school and the racism she was experiencing made her look at herself, saying, “I just look in the mirror and be like, ‘I don’t see anything wrong with me.’”""

I don't know, she looks like half a gorilla to me.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/students-...160000635.html

In mostly nigger schools, when whites are being slaughtered, nothing happens to the nigger perps.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "An Indiana mom has says she has pulled her Black daughter out of a private school in Indianapolis after she alleged that students are bullying the teenager because of her race".

Judging by the grammar, a nigger must've written the article. Oh the poor little nigger girl. These fishing for sympathy pieces are just monotonous. How about an article about a poor white girl who's parents can't afford to send her to a $22,000 a year private school like good ole Gabbys' mom can for her, and she's stuck going to school in the ghetto with a bunch of nigger sows and bucks.

I guarantee the poor white girl would endure far worse harassment and bullying by the nigger students than what poor little Gabby's been subjected too. Not only would she have to fear the jealous nigger sows, but she'd have to fear the very real possibility of being raped by the hypersexual bucks. And she'd be constantly pressured by the bucks to "date" them by calling her "racist" if she doesn't. Peer pressure might be too much for her which could make her feel like she has to submit to be accepted. Stories like this happen far more often, but simply aren't reported. Libtards can't part from their false narrative that only white people are racist.

I won't hold my breath for a story like that to come out anytime soon or likely even ever. The only time we might hear of that poor little white girl, is when she has been murdered by one of her "victimized" nigger classmates.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    "An Indiana mom has says she has pulled her Black daughter out of a private school in Indianapolis after she alleged that students are bullying the teenager because of her race".

Judging by the grammar, a nigger must've written the article. Oh the poor little nigger girl. These fishing for sympathy pieces are just monotonous. How about an article about a poor white girl who's parents can't afford to send her to a $22,000 a year private school like good ole Gabbys' mom can for her, and she's stuck going to school in the ghetto with a bunch of nigger sows and bucks.

I guarantee the poor white girl would endure far worse harassment and bullying by the nigger students than what poor little Gabby's been subjected too. Not only would she have to fear the jealous nigger sows, but she'd have to fear the very real possibility of being raped by the hypersexual bucks. And she'd be constantly pressured by the bucks to "date" them by calling her "racist" if she doesn't. Peer pressure might be too much for her which could make her feel like she has to submit to be accepted.

I won't hold my breath for a story like that to come out anytime soon or likely even ever. The only time we might hear of that poor little white girl, is when she has been murdered by one of her "victimized" nigger classmates.
    white kids are beaten by packs of apes in majority black schools all over the country on a daily basis. They can’t report that though. This one gets called a nigger and now will sue the skoo fo gibs.it wouldn’t surprise me if this story never happened,

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pull your whole tribe out of our country, you stupid negro. Africa is that way -------->

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Pull your whole tribe out of our country, you stupid negro. Africa is that way -------->
    BEST solution yet!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	africassolid.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	87.8 KB 
ID:	18495

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This nigger should be an advocate for segregation, right? After all, if niggers are required to attend nigger-only schools, they will never have to experience evil raycissum from wicked whitey.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good. One less monkey knuckling down the hallway.

9. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post