Close

Likes Likes:  32
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

This is NOT the proper way to handle a feral armed groid, Officer!

This Police Officer is lucky to be alive. Please hand in your badge now, especially if you have a family.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    This Police Officer is lucky to be alive. Please hand in your badge now, especially if you have a family.
    He handled it exactly the way the nigger coddlers and niggers wanted him to. This is exactly what I said would start happening. This is disgusting.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    He handled it exactly the way the nigger coddlers and niggers wanted him to. This is exactly what I said would start happening. This is disgusting.
    And the libturds wonder why crime is UP in blue cities!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know what the deal was with that police officer, but that was not the preferred method of wrangling a drugged-out, crazy, retarded feral chimp. Jesus, that cop is lucky to be alive. Any normal nigger would have murdered him, stole his gun and later murdered someone else.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Ah gon shoot yo bitch ass." Yet we're supposed to think this knuckle-dragging thing is just like us.

Cop was very lucky. Maybe he's learned that niggers cannot be treated like humans and reasoned with. Police have it very tough now. If they defend their lives against wild niggers they get dragged through the mud and crucified. I bet the libtards would even criticize this shooting with the old "He didn't have to kill (the nog)!'
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That video was 1:35. Exactly 1:34 longer than I'd have played "fuck around and find out".

I usually dont like to criticize police officers but jeez. That ape should have been clicked the instant it went for its waistband.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    JFC, what do they teach in the academy these days? Have they all gone “woke “? This nigger should have received it’s bat wings the second it went into it’s belt. This guy needs to find a new line of work if he wants to live.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    JFC, what do they teach in the academy these days? Have they all gone “woke “? This nigger should have received it’s bat wings the second it went into it’s belt. This guy needs to find a new line of work if he wants to live.

I'm pretty sure they have some niggers teaching "Diversity, Inclusion, and Sensitivity Training" which results in a young cop addressing a whacked-out, feral criminigger threatening to "shoot yo bitch ass" as "sir".
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a goddamn moron. Time for a new line of work, you putz....... did you notice that the "sweeter" the officer was with the suspook the more aggressive the nigger became? Niggers are predators, they can SMELL weakness and this officer radiated "pussy" like perfume.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, tweakstick liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You just don't call a nigger "sir". WTF was this cop thinking, that this was a good human that deserved to live?

Self-preservation is an instinct. If that instinct isn't in you, policing is the wrong profession to be in.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

16. Likes IseDaDiva, tweakstick, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    You just don't call a nigger "sir". WTF was this cop thinking, that this was a good human that deserved to live?

Self-preservation is an instinct. If that instinct isn't in you, policing is the wrong profession to be in.

Humans are having their common sense, instincts, and a historical natural aversion to savage niggers and other dangers beaten out of them by the disease called 'political correctness' - a disease more widespread and insidious than the Plague. Younger people are especially at risk. They befriend and breed with niggers because society and all media tell them to do so. Their fear of being called "rayciss" and their hunger for "likes" supersedes all common sense, and they end up dead more often than not.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	darwin9.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	114.9 KB 
ID:	18632

18. Likes tweakstick, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    You know Diva I am impressed with your knowledge of nigger babble it's a real skill learning how to understand animals let alone an alien language.

I swear, there is so much niggerbabble in my brain I fear one day I may say something like "We wuz not knowin'" out loud.

20. Likes Tar Remover liked this post