Close

Likes Likes:  56

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Monkeyball nigger's missing coalburner's DNA found- nigger suspook suspected/arrested

Human remains found in search for ex-NFL player's girlfriend from Spring

Do the drugs, mate with thugs. Get with a nigger and your problems get bigger. Snog with a wog and end up in the bog.
    Don't do drugs.
    Investigators located possible remains. Then the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences confirmed they were human.

Authorities believe they are related to Taylor's case, but are waiting for positive identification by the medical examiner.

According to Texas EquuSearch, the 29-year-old had last been seen in the Spring area on April 25, 2021.

Taylor's father Stephen Pomaski told FOX 26 back in July that she had been dating former NFL player Kevin Ware, Jr. for almost a year. Ware is a person of interest in the case.

He was out on bond on an unrelated charge when she disappeared.

Out on bond! Probable cause not needed, nigger available for arrest and detainment immediately. That's a mighty big U.S. Marshall dude there, 'tis a pity the nigger didn't resist arrest and force that Marshall to issue batwings.
    Ware remains in the Montgomery County jail. He is pending charges for Possession with Intent to Deliver a Controlled Substance, a first-degree felony, and Unlawful Possession of a Firearm by a Felon, a third-degree felony.
    https://www.fox26houston.com/news/hu...eared-in-april
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It took them eight months to figure out the nigger did it? I think I could solve a case of a missing mudshark. Of course it was the nigger.

He was out on bond on an unrelated charge when she disappeared.
    Of course, he was.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It took them eight months to figure out the nigger did it? I think I could solve a case of a missing mudshark. Of course it was the nigger.

Of course, he was.
    Exactly, what do they pay these modern day Sherlock Holmes detectives?

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pics of the burner from her old myspace page. Before she got strung out on drugs and started burning coal, she looked like a nice, wholesome girl.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    They should have been all over this like a rash, missing mudshark conclusion The NIGGER did it.

It seems being a filthy mudshark whore is even more dangerous than being a cRapper.

Oh, well - they would probably have wanted to go that way - at the paws of their nigger paramours.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TOLLL.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	18498
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    Being a mudshark is tantamount to playing Russian roulette, I like the rest of the Chimpout female's will never understand what goes through their stupid heads, niggers have a very short fuse and it only takes a spark to set them off.
    I can't understand what would attract a white woman to a nigger either. I mean shit, I look at a nigger bitch and I just see UGLY! So I feel like a white girl looking at a nigger buck should see nothing but ugly. Niggers really are an ugly fuckin race. And the niggers that some consider attractive are only considered attractive because they have white features.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Exactly, what do they pay these modern day Sherlock Holmes detectives?
    My idea of a great cop show would be Sherlock Holmes incredibly racist great grandson becomes a cop here in the states,
    invariably suspects niggers did it, and is always proven correct. Watson, his trusty assistant, can't help but pose questions
    about the possibility that niggers didn't do it, before Holmes proves it was those filthy Africans once again.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    My idea of a great cop show would be Sherlock Holmes incredibly racist great grandson becomes a cop here in the states,
    invariably suspects niggers did it, and is always proven correct. Watson, his trusty assistant, can't help but pose questions
    about the possibility that niggers didn't do it, before Holmes proves it was those filthy Africans once again.
    What an excellent show it would be too! If only we could have real shows about real problems. Real problems be racist though.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If a nigger seems like a nice person, they are only setting you up to be a victim.
    This should be taught by every family to their children. It should be taught in place of CRT aka YT be keepin' us down an sheit. It should be played at least once in place of a commercial on every form of entertainment. You get the idea. It should be everywhere. Posted on telephone poles under the caption "avoid the groid".
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.