Close

Likes Likes:  76
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Boon with 2k food stamps

Boon gets 2k in food stamps. Money fell from the sky for this boon.
    Hey, boon, where does that money come from?

https://www.dailydot.com/irl/food-st...at-tiktok/?amp

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    According to some libtard data i just looked up as finding the real data may be more daunting than I care to find at this time, 43% of all welfare recipients are white and 23% are black. The funny part is, there are 5 times as many whites than blacks in this country. Niggers are overrepresented in welfare gibs the same way they are in virtually every crime statistic. I have argued this with niggers in comment sections before but “da wypipo bes at foty free puhcent and da blapipo bes at thuty free puhcent”. Trying to explain per capita, ratios, percentage, etc. to niggers is the most frustrating thing anyone can try to do.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    According to some libtard data i just looked up as finding the real data may be more daunting than I care to find at this time, 43% of all welfare recipients are white and 23% are black. The funny part is, there are 5 times as many whites than blacks in this country. Niggers are overrepresented in welfare gibs the same way they are in virtually every crime statistic. I have argued this with niggers in comment sections before but “da wypipo bes at foty free puhcent and da blapipo bes at thuty free puhcent”. Trying to explain per capita, ratios, percentage, etc. to niggers is the most frustrating thing anyone can try to do.
    Don't rely on MSNBC, Huffpo or any liberal sites. They lie. Plain and simple, they lie.

Niggers on food stamps were always a higher percentage for their percentage of the population, but about 10 years ago they undeniably exceeded whites in absolute percentages, something like 39% to 37%.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Don't rely on MSNBC, Huffpo or any liberal sites. They lie. Plain and simple, they lie.

Niggers on food stamps were always a higher percentage for their percentage of the population, but about 10 years ago they undeniably exceeded whites in absolute percentages, something like 39% to 37%.
    Even with the numbers they gave me, anyone with a slight understanding of simple mathematics would know this still makes niggers look very bad.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    Are they're any statistics in existence that make niggers look good?
    Chicago homicide rates?
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dey bes can jump 48 inches in da air n sheeeit.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Check that number. If I tell you I won the lottery, you would think I did,” @cam_kamera said about her newfound food stamp card funds.
    LOL The NEW nigger lottery.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, they rockfish more often than YT. I guess you could call that success.

Niggers use Sec08 and food skamps as money-making enterprises. They rent out rooms in their charity nests to other useless, lazy niggers and sell, deal, and trade in food stamps. Nice to know you are subsidizing their bidnesses.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Libs is trying to push they nigga pets! So you can’t believe any of their polls or stats. All I know is that when I look on the crime page, all I see is niggs.When I go to the gov complex to pay my business license and permits,I look accross the way to the courthouse,all I see is niggs.And when I pass by the welfare building, all I see is niggs.Prison road work,niggs! When I see cops in front of Walmart, I’ll more than likely to see them walking out w/a nigg.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's no way something as complex (for niggers) as percentages will ever get through a nigger's thick, nappy-headed skull. You may as well try to teach calculus to a sheep.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even if 43% of welfare recipients are white, and that is a big if, three questions remain. One, were the numbers fudged by including things like farm subsidies? My maternal grandparents were farmers and they received some state money for growing certain crops. I don't know much else about it, I was a teenager when they passed. Two, and this is the big one, how many of that 43% are coal burners raising a niglet? Coalburners are merely albino niggers. Third, is that 43% temporarily inflated due to all the humans who normally hold jobs being laid off or furloughed due to Covid?
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those are libturd lies. Whites made up 39 % of welfare recipients, where blacks were 38%.
    There are 5 times the number of whites, not to mention that whites pay all the taxes that pay for welfare,
    and whites only use it as a safety net, getting off it in a year or two. Blacks see it as an entitlement, and
    collect for multiple generations.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nigfreewisconsin View Post
    Even if 43% of welfare recipients are white, and that is a big if, three questions remain. One, were the numbers fudged by including things like farm subsidies? My maternal grandparents were farmers and they received some state money for growing certain crops. I don't know much else about it, I was a teenager when they passed. Two, and this is the big one, how many of that 43% are coal burners raising a niglet? Coalburners are merely albino niggers. Third, is that 43% temporarily inflated due to all the humans who normally hold jobs being laid off or furloughed due to Covid?
    That is an excellent point with the mudsharks.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Those are libturd lies. Whites made up 39 % of welfare recipients, where blacks were 38%.
    There are 5 times the number of whites, not to mention that whites pay all the taxes that pay for welfare,
    and whites only use it as a safety net, getting off it in a year or two. Blacks see it as an entitlement, and
    collect for multiple generations.
    Imagine the murder rate if niggers comprised the same population percentage as whites. It wouldn’t be 5 times as much. It would likely multiply a hundred fold as niggers act even more savage in packs.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nigfreewisconsin View Post
    Excellent point. The vast majority, if not all, burners with mutt niglets are on welfare since the absent buck baby daddies didn't marry them or come through with the child support as expected.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    America is the new failing Holy Roman Empire. There's no escaping it. The nation as it stands is beyond salvation. Looking forward to its demise to tell you the truth. A new nation will be born from the wreckage. Christian values will be dominant. Bring it on and let's cut to the chase. I want no part of this shitshow anymore.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

17. Likes Sandy liked this post