Close

Likes Likes:  36
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Comedy nigger Trevor Noah sues his nigger doctor for botched surgery and 'loss of enjoyment of life'

Trevor Noah sues New York hospital and orthopedic surgeon for negligence over 'botched' surgery last year which left him with 'severe injuries'

Comedian Trevor Noah is suing a New York City hospital and orthopedic surgeon for being 'negligent' during a surgery he underwent last year.
    The lawsuit further claims that the hospital and surgeon failed to 'prescribe proper medications,' and failed to 'discontinue certain prescription medications.'

As a result, it claims, Noah suffered 'severe personal injury,' resulting in a 'loss of enjoyment for life.'
    But as a result, it says, Noah sustained 'severe and painful personal injuries; sustained severe nervous shock, mental anguish, severe emotional distress and great physical pain; was confined to [a] bed and home for a long period of time' and 'has suffered loss of enjoyment of life.

The lawsuit also claims Noah 'was prevented from engaging in his usual occupation for a long period of time; and since some of his injuries are of a permanent nature, he will continue to suffer similar damages in the future.'
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...went-year.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Trevor Noah sues New York hospital and orthopedic surgeon for negligence over 'botched' surgery last year which left him with 'severe injuries'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...went-year.html
    Crimea river nigger, and drown in it!!

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    'It was an interesting experience going to the emergency room ... but I don't know if "emergency room" is the right term, because they make you wait.

'I feel like there should be two rooms - a room for emergencies and a room for people who can fill out forms.'
    Hahaha! That Africoon "comedian" is so damned funny. LMAO here.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This no-talent nigger has a head the size of a grapefruit, similar to Spike Lee's softball-sized noggin.
    He's a piece of half-white South African shit, who's daddy was a shit-driller. His nigger mammy
    took a bullet that went through the back of her skull, exited through her smash nose, and didn't hit
    a speck of brain. Trevor's nigger step-diddy didn't do a day in jail, for straightening out his woman.

8. Likes Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    This no-talent nigger has a head the size of a grapefruit, similar to Spike Lee's softball-sized noggin.
    He's a piece of half-white South African shit, who's daddy was a shit-driller. His nigger mammy
    took a bullet that went through the back of her skull, exited through her smash nose, and didn't hit
    a speck of brain. Trevor's nigger step-diddy didn't do a day in jail, for straightening out his woman.

Sounds like a fairly normal outcome for a human/nigger fambly dynamic.

At least the so-called "Doctor" he's suing is another goofball, lightbulb headed nigger. "Dr. Riley Williams"?
    Niggers should not be allowed to carry on using culturally appropriated human names. It causes confusion. They should all forced to change their names to stuff like De'Shawn, Antwan, Markevious, Tyneesha, Ackinga, etc so that even when the MSM hides their pics and species, we'll still know they're niggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

At least the so-called "Doctor" he's suing is another goofball, lightbulb headed nigger. "Dr. Riley Williams"?
    I'm guessing that witch doctor messed up Trevor's muh dikk somehow, from the sound of it.
    I love it when niggers buy into the ape-firmative action fantasy, to where they endanger themselves
    by hiring their fellow jungleoons. Disastrous results are guaranteed, of course.
    Trevor should have stuck with his personal physician from back home....

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You just know the surgery was something to do with the muh-dik. Or muh-backpussy if its on the downlow. Probably a botched 'enlargemment' or emergency removal of a Gerbil.
    Proudly deplorable

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    You just know the surgery was something to do with the muh-dik. Or muh-backpussy if its on the downlow. Probably a botched 'enlargemment' or emergency removal of a Gerbil.
    He lives with that nasty Hollywood slut Minka Kelly. That skank has been down on everything except The Titanic.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers should not be allowed to carry on using culturally appropriated human names. It causes confusion. They should all forced to change their names to stuff like De'Shawn, Antwan, Markevious, Tyneesha, Ackinga, etc so that even when the MSM hides their pics and species, we'll still know they're niggers.
    You know he hired the nigger doc on purpose too because no way the white doc could do a better job. This is hilarious all around. Two niggers getting dicked over by one another.

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    You know he hired the nigger doc on purpose too because no way the white doc could do a better job. This is hilarious all around. Two niggers getting dicked over by one another.

It's hilarious. I see this all the time on my insane court shows. A nigger doing (monkey) business with other niggers, explaining, "We're both black" or "He's a single black father so I trusted him"(after his hellspawn sowlet burns the place down) or "I want to deal with black business owners".

Of course they end up in court when one nigger sells the other one a broken-down hoopty, cheats them, makes sexual "indoendoes" or they get into a "tussle" over the repairs on the ancient beater and guns and knives are drawn.

I have to wonder what the reaction would be if a human stood there and said, "I did business with him because he's a white business owner"?

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    "indoendoes"

I have to wonder what the reaction would be if a human stood there and said, "I did business with him because he's a white business owner"?
    Oh, we all know how that would go. “Dis is Amerikkka! Wysupremamaciss!” Niggers are predictable because they are as complex as a single celled organism.

21. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    At least Eddie Murphy and Richard Pryor were funny niggers. This ape is unfunny, pretentious and a tar pidgeon.

23. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nonsense. Anything one could hack off a nigger would be an improvement.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hahaha! That Africoon "comedian" is so damned funny. LMAO here.
    And a room for niggers........

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Or my ALL time favorite- NIGGER!

27. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post