Close

Likes Likes:  12
Reply to Thread
    Defund Welfare
    Chimpout Guest

Nice to see chimpout return.

I bet those niggers are gonna be chimping out over this. Around the time chimpout went down another of the nigger sites went down too, rules are against discussing it but now all the nigger sites have returned.

I bet the niggers are going to be very unhappy and robbing their local dollar store to relieve the tension!
    Thanks for getting the site back up.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s good to be back up. The more of us around, the better it is. Having a place to speak the truth is invaluable.

Niggers don’t need an excuse to loot though. That is just the left making excuses for them. Niggers see something shiny or gaudy and can’t keep their paws off it.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest
    So glad you are back online. There are several anti-nigger sites but they don't have the same feel of community.

I looked at one, and was struck be their desire to bash this site as well as other things I quickly felt uncomfortable with.

I like the people here.

Merry Christmas to all!!

5. Likes AFN_Weasel, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Coondoggle
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigger Wrangler View Post
    So glad you are back online. There are several anti-nigger sites but they don't have the same feel of community.

I looked at one, and was struck be their desire to bash this site as well as other things I quickly felt uncomfortable with.

I like the people here.

Merry Christmas to all!!
    I agree and disliked the antisemitism of the other sites. I hate niggers but, not really anyone else well except Muslims and that brings me to my next point. Jews and Israel are some of our best defense against sand niggers. They send in their special forces and preemptively take out the trash in places that try to make nuclear weapons. They have great government intelligence and have probably prevented a few September 11th’s. Glad to be back to my nigger hating family.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post
    I bet those niggers are gonna be chimping out over this. Around the time chimpout went down another of the nigger sites went down too, rules are against discussing it but now all the nigger sites have returned.

I bet the niggers are going to be very unhappy and robbing their local dollar store to relieve the tension!
    Thanks for getting the site back up.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeh, it's nice to have the site up and running again. I'm with friends here.
    Best wishes from across the pond to all members, and have a happy Christmas and hope you have a nigger-free new year.
    (Well, we can dream, can't we?)

Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Coondoggle View Post
    I agree and disliked the antisemitism of the other sites. I hate niggers but, not really anyone else well except Muslims and that brings me to my next point. Jews and Israel are some of our best defense against sand niggers. They send in their special forces and preemptively take out the trash in places that try to make nuclear weapons. They have great government intelligence and have probably prevented a few September 11th’s. Glad to be back to my nigger hating family.
    Exactly. Far too many sites turn out to be "White Pride" sites that devolve into less than intelligent conversations. I'm White... German, French, Irish, and a splash of Comanche Indian... a Heinz-57, like most Americans. I'm certainly happy and proud of my heritage... but not to the point of excluding other humans. (Humans being the operative word)

Israel is indeed our friend and a buffer between civilization and the sand niggers of Islam.

All I know, is after looking around... mostly for information about our site here... I knew I missed here!!!

The entire world is negatively effected by niggers. Hell NIGGERS are negatively affected by niggers!

Anyhow, so glad Chimpout.org is back.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the people here.

Merry Christmas to all!!
    I was so glad to see it back up. I had the same issue at other sites.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the people here.

Merry Christmas to all!!
    Niggers and their enablers are a worthless breed.... A merry Christmas to my fellow Chimpers, may the rest despair in the squalor they create.......

Waiting Introduction
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm new here. Also joining up because I think it's important to have a safe forum to discuss the nigger beast.

Jubal Early
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    I too have mixed heritage my family originated in Germany but there is some Czech on my mother's side. I have said to a friend that part of my family in Germany were Nazi's and my great grandmother's side were Jewish so you can see the conflict there, I too see Israel as a friend to the USA, mossie's are probably more of a threat to us than niggers because anyone can convert to the religion of peace so whilst you can avoid the groid you can never tell if a white person has converted, my husband calls all mossie's shitskins irrespective of colour.
    I feel much the same, We must be cautious all around these days, whether the danger is from microscopic vermin or the 200lbs variety.

So glad CO is back!! I was feeling depressed with no where to shout except at the black faces on the TV...

Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest
    I too have mixed heritage my family originated in Germany but there is some Czech on my mother's side. I have said to a friend that part of my family in Germany were Nazi's and my great grandmother's side were Jewish so you can see the conflict there, I too see Israel as a friend to the USA, mossie's are probably more of a threat to us than niggers because anyone can convert to the religion of peace so whilst you can avoid the groid you can never tell if a white person has converted, my husband calls all mossie's shitskins irrespective of colour.
    I live in Central Texas. We have more Czech people here than any place on earth, outside the Czech Republic! Best people you'd ever want to meet.

Growing up I ate my weight in kolaches before I had my first donut!! We have a Germanic society that keeps Czech heritage alive. Every small town has an SPJST Hall. These are community centers that double as dance halls!

Huge German population in Texas as well.

They all hate niggers too!!

Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest
    I was born in San Antonio but my family moved to Orange when I was five, when my great great grandparents moved to the USA they originally settled in Milwaukee and worked in the brewing industry but then my grandfather moved to Texas, i was brought up as an American girl and it was only after my parents were killed in a road accident when I was nineteen that I really started to research my family history, my cousins are all over USA and its only since I moved to England that I have got to know my European family which turned up a lot of surprises to say the least. Thank you for your response.
    San Antonio is a great city! It's over 300 years old. Despite once being part of Mexico, many of the streets in the downtown area have German names!

Both Pearl and Lone Star beers started there. They've built up an entire district around the old Pearl brewery... which has amazing architecture.

Lone Star was created by Adolphus Busch. Of course not far away in Shiner, Texas the Spoetzl Brewery makes Shiner Beer.

You come from fine stock. Couldn't be from a better place. Sounds like you've had some interesting adventures.

Sorry about your parents. That's hard. I lost both of my parents when I was young. (Old age)