Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Remember that Gorilla Glue Sheboon?

Gorilla Glue Girl's Hair is Falling Out After Dying it Brown

GORILLA GLUE GIRL
    MY HAIR IS FALLING OUT IN CLUMPS ...
    Not Strong Enough For Dye

This nasty sow is still in "look at meeeeee" mode, now it's about hair dye. Next thing to come is the Go Fund Me account, and then after the gibs come in, a free trip to some woketurd doctor for free sheeeit

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember that stupid ape. I doubt I would have noticed.......

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dammit. That stupid bitch lives just a few minutes away from me. I hope I don't step in her mess or run over one of her tumbleweaves.

https://nypost.com/2021/12/08/gorill...-to-save-hair/

$6,000 STEM CELL TREATMENTS??? Who is paying for this shit?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gorilla Glue Girl is really just a plain old gorilla. I can't believe this piece of black shit. Just wants to be in the limelight. No procedure can ever make an ape into a human.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Dammit. That stupid bitch lives just a few minutes away from me. I hope I don't step in her mess or run over one of her tumbleweaves.
    Guess who ? That fugly ratchet has 5 shitlings, and a bun in the oven. That's where she gets everything,
    from the roof over her head, to her tarantula-eyelashes, tatts, 2" krazy nails, and grown-in-China weave.
    She's been bald ever since her mammy twisted what few hairs she had right off, as a "chile".

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    She could probably get a discount on dem stemmzez sailz if they would just use some of her abowshunz!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    It's like you guys are speaking another language.

Dam, you guys can really understand and speak nigger.
    It meant stem cells from abortions.

Nig Orleans is full of niggers and it does behoove a person to learn the sounds of the local animals for safety's sake.

It's as simple as a person imitating barking or meowing. You know basically what dogs and cats mean by watching them in their natural habitat. Their rudimentary sounds usually fall into a few categories for example:

A dog's bark can mean either feed me, let me outside to poop, I see a stranger in the yard, I am coming to kill you, stranger.

Nigger's "hole up" usually means feed me, let me out of jail, I see a white woman on the street, I am coming to muh-dikk and kill you, white girl.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

https://nypost.com/2021/12/08/gorill...-to-save-hair/

When it comes to nigger gibs, just look in the mirror.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."