Close

Likes Likes:  21
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigdar Rich Music Producer Clarence Avant's Hoe Wasted in Their Beverly Hills home, Clarence Unharmed

THey are hinting it's a home invasion but bets are on the nigger did his bitch Jacqueline Avant in.
    Jacqueline Avant, wife of music executive Clarence Avant, fatally shot in Beverly Hills home

Jacqueline Avant, a Los Angeles philanthropist and wife of legendary music producer Clarence Avant, was shot and killed in her Beverly Hills home early Wednesday, police said.

Officers responded to a call of a shooting in the 1100 block of Maytor Place shortly before 2:30 a.m., according to Lt. Giovanni Trejo of the Beverly Hills Police Department. They found Avant, 81, with a gunshot wound.
    https://www.latimes.com/california/s...e-estates-home

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dead_hoe.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	18456
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Known as the “Black Godfather,” he received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2016 and was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 2021."

Hopefully a water main will break underneath this star... flushing it permanently away!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    "Known as the “Black Godfather,” he received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2016 and was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 2021."

Hopefully a water main will break underneath this star... flushing it permanently away!
    Tell libtards he’s related to Trump and they’ll fling feces all over it. Ya know, like any sane person (or monkey) would do, throw their own shit.

4. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    THey are hinting it's a home invasion but bets are on the nigger did his bitch Jacqueline Avant in.
    I was thinking the same thing. How much life insurance was on the bleached niggeress, and how broke is the buck?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. How much life insurance was on the bleached niggeress, and how broke is the buck?
    Even if they were humans, I'd still suspect the husband. But being nogs I know he did it.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Yep, the old Silverback did it. She was a "Philanthropist" apparently. That means her main job was to sit home, do nothing, and donate all the old niggers money to charity. He needed to put an end to that shit lol.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They caught the murder monkey in the backyard of a nearby estate. This dopey motherfucker managed to shoot himself
    in the foot. Nice shooting, nigger ! Check out the pics.

https://nypost.com/2021/12/02/jacque...-self-in-foot/

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see the little hoe managed to continue her path to great success, in the usual sow way. Single mammy, menial jobs the few times she actually worked:

After the breakout role, Alexander went on to graduate from Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Charter High School, whereupon she worked as a restaurant hostess and cared for her 1-year-old daughter, De-vynne Robinson.
    Impressive.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Even if they were humans, I'd still suspect the husband. But being nogs I know he did it.
    Yep!!

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post