Close

Likes Likes:  28

Thread: J C Penney

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

J C Penney

Mrs. CCR got her JCP "Holiday Joory Sale" catalog in the mail.

I thumbed through it looking for targets to hang in the range but remarkably, there were none!

For the last year, JCP has been sending catalogs and sale flyers chocked full of niggers.

Since their mailings seem to have catered solely to niggers, the Mrs. and I decided to let the niggers support JCP and we have not spent a cent with them all year.

Apparently the niggers are not stepping up and supporting JCP because the catalog that just came features only 3 people in it... 2 lilly, lilly whites and a third with a slightly darker than lilly white complexion, but with no negroid features. Possibly Brazilian?

Did "woke" JCP "wake" and realize they bit the hand that fed them? If they attracted more niggers, did they experience a higher pilferage rate?

This has to be a deliberate move as almost all previous mailings were wall to wall asphalt.

I'm still not ready to spend at Penney's yet. Possibly this catalog was only intended to keep monkeyshines out of the joory dept. and wall to wall jigaboo mailings are forthcoming.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to shop Penney's decades ago, then just stopped. I still have my old wool and corduroy sport coats. Yeah out of style maybe but it's the old school gentleman look. Penney's used to carry Harris Tweed.

Penney's catalog used to have beautiful, wholesome looking people. I haven't seen their niggerfied ads, and I'm glad I didn't. Good thing less appeasing the apes!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    And of course in cities unfortunate enough to be coontrolled by despicable lib-tard Demon-craps and niggers, they encourage "smash and grab", so JCP would lose a lot of money if the manure piled knucle-dragged in.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I used to shop Penney's decades ago, then just stopped. I still have my old wool and corduroy sport coats. Yeah out of style maybe but it's the old school gentleman look. Penney's used to carry Harris Tweed.

Penney's catalog used to have beautiful, wholesome looking people. I haven't seen their niggerfied ads, and I'm glad I didn't. Good thing less appeasing the apes!
    Is it possible that one company finally realized that alienating the very people who financially support them in favour of woketard points may not be the smartest business move, as when they had that nasty old dyke Ellen as their spokesperson?

Have they been forced to admit that's not really niggers in there buying their product? Must be a tough pill to swallow.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only thing I remember buying from JCP was a leather coat. It was the rage back in the '60s and I finally let it go about 10 years ago instead of packing it for another move. It was like trying to put your uniform back on after an extended seperation from the service. JCP is barely keeping their nose above water with someone ready to pull the plug to watch them circle the drain. It is amazing they lasted this long seeing their competitors bit the weenie years ago.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    While that's great if they may have finally realized their mistake, it's probably too little, too late for them to salvage their dying company and business model. They deserve what's coming to them but the human employees don't. Agree with Diva, the nail in their coffin was the Smellin' Degenerate decision. Their sales plummeted soon afterwards. They alienated their core customer base of middle aged white soccer mom's. They weren't all Ellen fans and crazy liberal loons like they thought. Many were looking for Sunday clothes for church. They were none too happy with Penney's wokeness. Remember the gay father's day ads? Christian moms organized a quite effective boycott causing a stir that they never recovered from. Don't believe for a second that boycotts don't work. While the media will claim that Penney's downfall was the fault of CEO Ron Johnson's bad business decisions that had nothing to do with the boycott, the truth is (as usual with the media) far from it.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    JC Penny made what they considered “politically correct “decisions for many years hiring the fruitcake nasty bitch and niggers to represent them,insulting the majority of their customers who are white and straight.All of a sudden because their ship is sinking,they want to change their decision? Too late motherfucker!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Is it possible that one company finally realized that alienating the very people who financially support them in favour of woketard points may not be the smartest business move, as when they had that nasty old dyke Ellen as their spokesperson?

Have they been forced to admit that's not really niggers in there buying their product? Must be a tough pill to swallow.
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    The only thing I remember buying from JCP was a leather coat. It was the rage back in the '60s and I finally let it go about 10 years ago instead of packing it for another move. It was like trying to put your uniform back on after an extended seperation from the service. JCP is barely keeping their nose above water with someone ready to pull the plug to watch them circle the drain. It is amazing they lasted this long seeing their competitors bit the weenie years ago.
    I didn't even know JC Penny still existed. In Commiefornia we had JC Penny, Montgomery Ward, and Sears. I haven't seen any of those Department Stores for years. Macy's hardly exists here anymore.

9. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haven't shopped there in decades.....