Mrs. CCR got her JCP "Holiday Joory Sale" catalog in the mail.

I thumbed through it looking for targets to hang in the range but remarkably, there were none!

For the last year, JCP has been sending catalogs and sale flyers chocked full of niggers.

Since their mailings seem to have catered solely to niggers, the Mrs. and I decided to let the niggers support JCP and we have not spent a cent with them all year.

Apparently the niggers are not stepping up and supporting JCP because the catalog that just came features only 3 people in it... 2 lilly, lilly whites and a third with a slightly darker than lilly white complexion, but with no negroid features. Possibly Brazilian?

Did "woke" JCP "wake" and realize they bit the hand that fed them? If they attracted more niggers, did they experience a higher pilferage rate?

This has to be a deliberate move as almost all previous mailings were wall to wall asphalt.

I'm still not ready to spend at Penney's yet. Possibly this catalog was only intended to keep monkeyshines out of the joory dept. and wall to wall jigaboo mailings are forthcoming.