So I'm part of the woke education system if you call it that anymore. I'm nearing the end of a ten week course in Federal Government. The instructor is a white, left wing nigger coddler that identifies as a Libertarian. The class started with ten individuals, me being the only human. We are currently at seven that still show up. The term began with the professor's expectations...being on time, showing up, and delivering work on time are not factors. She is now crying about work not being turned in on time and low grades. No shit, if you tell a bunch of niggers they don't have deadlines what did you think would happen. Now the time limits and number of attempts allowed for each exam have been removed. Also all work missed since the first day can be turned in on the final day of class with no repercussions. All I can do is leave a bad survey for her. So I guess that means fuck my studying and attempt to show up and make an A. That doesn't include the CRT or 1619 project shit she virtues to the niggers with every class.