Close

Likes Likes:  7

Thread: Fed Gov Class

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Fed Gov Class

So I'm part of the woke education system if you call it that anymore. I'm nearing the end of a ten week course in Federal Government. The instructor is a white, left wing nigger coddler that identifies as a Libertarian. The class started with ten individuals, me being the only human. We are currently at seven that still show up. The term began with the professor's expectations...being on time, showing up, and delivering work on time are not factors. She is now crying about work not being turned in on time and low grades. No shit, if you tell a bunch of niggers they don't have deadlines what did you think would happen. Now the time limits and number of attempts allowed for each exam have been removed. Also all work missed since the first day can be turned in on the final day of class with no repercussions. All I can do is leave a bad survey for her. So I guess that means fuck my studying and attempt to show up and make an A. That doesn't include the CRT or 1619 project shit she virtues to the niggers with every class.

2. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Nigger Rashad View Post
    So I'm part of the woke education system if you call it that anymore. I'm nearing the end of a ten week course in Federal Government. The instructor is a white, left wing nigger coddler that identifies as a Libertarian. The class started with ten individuals, me being the only human. We are currently at seven that still show up. The term began with the professor's expectations...being on time, showing up, and delivering work on time are not factors. She is now crying about work not being turned in on time and low grades. No shit, if you tell a bunch of niggers they don't have deadlines what did you think would happen. Now the time limits and number of attempts allowed for each exam have been removed. Also all work missed since the first day can be turned in on the final day of class with no repercussions. All I can do is leave a bad survey for her. So I guess that means fuck my studying and attempt to show up and make an A. That doesn't include the CRT or 1619 project shit she virtues to the niggers with every class.
    That SUCKS!! Sorry that you have to put up with this SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

4. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Gubbamint jobs for niggers is merely another form of welfare

6. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers late? Tardy? No homework?

Who would expect more!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes! Leave a HORRIFIC bad survey. With DETAIL!