Close

Likes Likes:  60
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Northern Commiefornia
    Posts
    919
    Post Thanks / Like

    Nigger bitch crowned Miss America. Of course.


  2. #2
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    392
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember when Vanessa Williams became Miss America. It was a big deal. Then they found out she had posed for Penthouse or whatever and they took her crown away.

  3. #3
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Greasemonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    584
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    And when will there be a white winner of Miss Nigger America?

  4. #4
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Noghettospoken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    57
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    And when will there be a white winner of Miss Nigger America?
    Never. No human would ever want to be a contestant.

  5. #5
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    jenkemfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    4,956
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is that sow in an elevator?

  6. #6
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    3,359
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the third year in a row that a spook-zilla has won the contest.
    They've decided to stop broadcasting it, to conceal the spectacular crash in the ratings.
    Like orangutan piss, it will be "streamed", on the always pathetic, woke NBC.

  7. #7
    Trustee
    Captain
    Coon Club Road's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    5,457
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Noghettospoken View Post
    Never. No human would ever want to be a contestant.

    Got that right!


    N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

  8. #8
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Northern Commiefornia
    Posts
    919
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Noghettospoken View Post
    Never. No human would ever want to be a contestant.
    No shit. Being crowned Miss Black America is like being crowned best looking turd in the shit-house.

  9. #9
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Anastasia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    519
    Post Thanks / Like
    Miss America, Miss USA, Miss Teen USA, etc. are all now nothing more than one-dimensional woketurd propaganda fests that cater to the 5% of the population that are the most rabidly extreme left-wing, and only to them.*** I think for at least the past couple of years the "titleholders" of all three have been niggers.

    I've called this out and made this prediction on other sites. Going forward, the "winners" will be about 90% niggers and 10% other "minorities." There will never be a white female Miss America again (although there might be a white winner with a dick).

    *** Come to think of it, that's the way virtually all new TV shows and movies are these days.

  10. #10
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    7,468
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    I remember when Vanessa Williams became Miss America. It was a big deal. Then they found out she had posed for Penthouse or whatever and they took her crown away.
    Back in '84!! I remember that as well!!

  11. Likes Mr. Sandman liked this post
  12. #11
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    7,468
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    No shit. Being crowned Miss Black America is like being crowned best looking turd in the shit-house.
    LOL!! I couldn't have said it BETTER myself!!

  13. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
  14. #12
    Senior Administrator
    Captain
    Mr. Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    9,474
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    (although there might be a white winner with a dick).
    On the Miss USA side, guess what. The SJWs claim the country is just not "ready."

    Kataluna Enriquez, the first openly transgender Miss USA contestant, was eliminated before the round of 16 at the pageant Monday, prompting social media responses lamenting her finish.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-...early-rcna7018
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

  15. #13
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Greasemonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    584
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Miss America, Miss USA, Miss Teen USA, etc. are all now nothing more than one-dimensional woketurd propaganda fests that cater to the 5% of the population that are the most rabidly extreme left-wing, and only to them.*** I think for at least the past couple of years the "titleholders" of all three have been niggers.

    I've called this out and made this prediction on other sites. Going forward, the "winners" will be about 90% niggers and 10% other "minorities." There will never be a white female Miss America again (although there might be a white winner with a dick).

    *** Come to think of it, that's the way virtually all new TV shows and movies are these days.
    I can't stand reality TV its anything but. Miss Nigger USA would be better if they had a shootout to establish the final 3.

  16. #14
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Anastasia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    519
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    On the Miss USA side, guess what. The SJWs claim the country is just not "ready."



    https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-...early-rcna7018
    That's like saying we're "just not ready" for retards to perform brain surgery.

  17. #15
    Chimpout Member
    Captain
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    5,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    And when will there be a white winner of Miss Nigger America?
    The Kartrashians already hold that crown!LOL!

  18. Likes Mr. Sandman liked this post
  19. #16
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Greasemonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    584
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The Kartrashians already hold that crown!LOL!
    My husband thought they were aliens in Startrek and I mean seriously.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5bb3d94b260000cf00822ea6.jpeg 
Views:	6 
Size:	40.0 KB 
ID:	18517

  20. Likes Mr. Sandman , Anastasia liked this post
  21. #17
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Northern Commiefornia
    Posts
    919
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    That's like saying we're "just not ready" for retards to perform brain surgery.
    . Exactly!!.. Can't hurt anyones feelings anymore.

  22. Likes Mr. Sandman liked this post
  23. #18
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Northern Commiefornia
    Posts
    919
    Post Thanks / Like
    *** Come to think of it, that's the way virtually all new TV shows and movies are these days"


    It's only getting worse too. I just noticed nigger couples are moving into the home fixer-upper reality TV realm. I'm like, yeah right, I see niggers fixing up homes all the time. If it was truly a "reality show", they'd show em totally destroying the houses, kicking holes in the walls, burning holes in the carpet, all those nigger shenanigans that ruin property values the instant they move into any neighborhood.


  24. Likes Mr. Sandman liked this post
  25. #19
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Greasemonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    584
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know this is slightly wandering off the original post but talking of reality TV I've noticed a lot of so-called "Influencers" mainly black appearing in TV commercials, I thought the original premise of a commercial was to "Influence" and increasingly on celebrity versions of quiz shows these "celebrities" are appearing with their vast general knowledge, my husband looks at me and says "Who the hell is that?" Like I'm the fountain of all knowledge when it comes to these nobody's or a waste of a carbon footprint as he puts it.

  26. Likes Mr. Sandman liked this post
  27. #20
    Senior Administrator
    Captain
    Mr. Sandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    9,474
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    I know this is slightly wandering off the original post but talking of reality TV I've noticed a lot of so-called "Influencers" mainly black appearing in TV commercials, I thought the original premise of a commercial was to "Influence" and increasingly on celebrity versions of quiz shows these "celebrities" are appearing with their vast general knowledge, my husband looks at me and says "Who the hell is that?" Like I'm the fountain of all knowledge when it comes to these nobody's or a waste of a carbon footprint as he puts it.
    I have never understood the rise of these "influencers." All the ones I hear about aren't celebrities at all: they've never been in a single movie or TV show, never did any music (if it can be called that). So when I read an article about the latest idiot with 1 million followers, I think to myself, "Who the hell is that idiot, why should I listen to her, and why do a million idiots listen to her?"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •