Close

Likes Likes:  18
Reply to Thread

Thread: Neckwear

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Neckwear

Does anyone remember necklaces/crosses etc. that didn't consume the wearer's entire chest..oh yeah, that was before knuckle draggers reinvented the "gole chine" industry. Chains have suffered a shit beast evolution over the past 20 years. They've gone from tasteful symbols to obnoxious, 8 inch rhinestone-studded abominations displaying zip codes, nicknames, and whatever other BS niggers have deemed it valuable to include in their "looks at me" repertoire.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only appropriate neck wear for a shine is made of fiber... hemp I believe. However polypropylene will work just as well if color is desired.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    niggers are a vulgar, tacky, living horror show. Their extinction needs to be prioritized.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

6. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    niggers are a vulgar, tacky, living horror show. Their extinction needs to be prioritized.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Says who?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bling-fail.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	261.0 KB 
ID:	18455
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes CoonsЯus, Jim Crow liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    The reason the chains have gotten so big and gaudy is because niggers know their place down deep in the recesses of their lizard brains. The know they are meant to be controlled with heavy chains and these large chains are a symbolic representation and manifestation of that. On the surface, they think it shows their power and success, but in fact, it is merely a chain that represents the necessary control of a beast.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, tweakstick liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ Never looked at it that way Unreggie.

But now that I think about it, if niggers are so damned worried about slavery and all the legal ownership in the past of niggers, why on God's earth do they walk around with tow chains around their neck's?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

13. Likes tweakstick, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    ^^^ Never looked at it that way Unreggie.

But now that I think about it, if niggers are so damned worried about slavery and all the legal ownership in the past of niggers, why on God's earth do they walk around with tow chains around their neck's?
    Because, although they would never admit it, and probably do not understand it themselves, niggers want to be wanted and given purpose. They know, on some level, that they are just stupid, disgusting, beasts of burden. They wear heavy chains in public because, subliminally, they want to advertise themselves as being available for servitude. They secretly hope a human will take them by the chain, lead them, feed and cloth them, protect them from others of their species and give them purpose.

The problem is, niggers are obsolete. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, would want a nigger around today. Especially now that they are a protected species.

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Says who?

Oh good God. I thought it was bad when they stole the center logo piece from a hubcap on Sandman Sr.'s Caddy. It just proved what we all know now, niggers will steal anything not locked down. My dad thought it was really weird that someone obviously pried the logo piece off, and he asked the police if they heard of it. I think we might have been out of town. The police said, yeah, gangbangers steal the center pieces and wear them on necklaces. Those things be all shiny an blingy an sheet.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Says who?

Oh this pirate nigger could star in the woke goonies remake as one-eyed Lawilliam.

19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Because, although they would never admit it, and probably do not understand it themselves, niggers want to be wanted and given purpose. They know, on some level, that they are just stupid, disgusting, beasts of burden. They wear heavy chains in public because, subliminally, they want to advertise themselves as being available for servitude. They secretly hope a human will take them by the chain, lead them, feed and cloth them, protect them from others of their species and give them purpose.

The problem is, niggers are obsolete. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, would want a nigger around today. Especially now that they are a protected species.
    Good observation there Unreggie! As for the "available for servitude" part, it's the same reason they wear their pants down low.

You should sign up!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Oh good God. I thought it was bad when they stole the center logo piece from a hubcap on Sandman Sr.'s Caddy. It just proved what we all know now, niggers will steal anything not locked down. My dad thought it was really weird that someone obviously pried the logo piece off, and he asked the police if they heard of it. I think we might have been out of town. The police said, yeah, gangbangers steal the center pieces and wear them on necklaces. Those things be all shiny an blingy an sheet.
    Nigger yoofs stole the chrome emblem off my cherry '79 XR7. When the base police caught them, they showed up to my door with a box full of them that they had ripped off from every car on base they could until they got caught. I sorted thru a box of a few dozen until I found mine, and yes, you guessed it - they were wearing them as blang on dey goal chainz an sheeit!

The damn teenapes broke it so I couldn't even reattach it.

At least dey famblies got kicked out of base housing over the incident, but I never got as much as an apology, much less a replacement.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

21. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the only appropriate neckwear for a savage nigger!

Name:	A3B6B646-1E2A-44DB-BBAE-E5E5040083E1.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	266.3 KB 
ID:	18474

23. Likes Sandy liked this post