Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Biden’s DHS Chief: Sanctuary Country Orders Ensure ‘Majority’ of Illegal Aliens Not Deported

Biden’s DHS Chief: Sanctuary Country Orders Ensure ‘Majority’ of Illegal Aliens Not Deported

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-not-deported/

Biden and his globalist rat traitor Mayorkas continue their agenda to destroy the white race,

Name:  screenshot-www.breitbart.com-2021.11.30-13_25_09.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  203.7 KB

Effective IMMEDIATELY...

They're going to entice / import as many Haiti niggers as possible to invade from the southern border and ship them all over the USA...
    They're going to target white cities white states and republican areas for relocation...
    They're hoping you won't notice until it's too late.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    FFS... looks like layoffs coming at ICE, Border Patrol and other Homeland Security roles.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We fight an internal front versus the niggers. We fight an external front against the border niggers of all kinds, predominantly Central American shits.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't want these coons anywhere near me. Not in my state, not in my county, not in my city, and definitely NOT as neighbors.
    Mayorkas and Biden reward them for being illegal invaders. Let them walk right in and free flights and busses to wherever they want to go. Give them immigration hearings they never show up for. No penalties for just staying forever now. It's absolute Treason.
    In other countries in Asia I have visited, they have laws stating that you HAVE TO hire a native Asian over an immigrant. Not here. No its just the opposite. They want you to hire (ILLEGAL) immigrants instead of born-here Americans (especially white americans)! They are giving college scholarships and free rides to non whites constantly. They are giving food stamps and welfare to illegal immigrants encouraging them to breed like crazy.
    There is a clear White Genocide agenda here being pushed by Mayorkas and probably Biden if Biden even knows what he's doing that is. Biden's probably just being controlled... but he has made many anti white statements and filled the Government with anti-whites that HE has appointed. Well is someone whispering in his ear or was installing all these scum really his idea?
    It's illegal for USA now to deport an ILLEGAL invader, and it is being pushed in other white countries to adopt the same practice, meanwhile in non-white countries they would throw you in jail in a cell with murderers and no food and if you lived through that you would be deported, if you acted entitled to stay there as an illegal immigrant they would laugh at you and probably beat you half to death for being so rude. But no in white countries we must welcome the hordes of Turd people and bow down to them and coddle them and worship them and give them all our earnings and pretend they are so great. As if the word illegal in illegal immigrant means nothing.
    Meanwhile we have Americans on the street homeless and destitute have turned to abusing Heroin because their life is so bad, and instead of giving them jobs and help, the Biden admin gives them to these illegal invaders.
    Stopped the border wall on day one. It has cost hundreds of millions to put it in limbo (could have already paid for it to be built for that money). They all just walk right across and enter. Dangling out a ton of incentives with no negatives now for our land to be invaded by Turd worlders. Like dangling out a big hunk of cheese in front of a bunch of rats... Come n get it says Mayorkas and Biden