Close

Likes Likes:  41
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

She boon kills 80 year old pedonigger, writes 'I touch little girls' on corpse

Woman charged with murder of NYC man found with ‘I touch little girls’ written on chest

A woman was charged Monday with the murder of an 80-year-old Staten Island man who was found in the hallway of his apartment building with the phrase “I touch little girls” written on his chest, police said.
    When he was found, Raynor was wearing only a pair of pants, which were down below his waist, his neighbor Isaac Williams had told The Post.
    Two other phrases were also found scrawled on his body, according to police sources: “I take dolls in my room for girls age 1-5” on his stomach, and “I touch” on his right foot.
    https://nypost.com/2021/11/29/woman-...mpaign=1653422
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm ok with this.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    2 birds,, one stone? 2 niggers, one wowdamelm?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When he was found, Raynor was wearing only a pair of pants, which were down below his waist, his neighbor Isaac Williams had told The Post.

Don't they all dress like that?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I find nothing wrong w/this.Good killing! The she boon stopped the pedonigger before it could molest a human child!(if it didnt already).I woulda let the sow slide as long as it promised to do another pedonigger. Sow should at least be given fied chiggun and red drank for it’s job and effort!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Don't they all dress like that?
    Yep!!

7. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Picket fence teeth, a Debbie Gibson hat, and kills pedo niggers dead ?

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. Mark this on your calendars. A sheboon did something useful for once. Send her to live near Bill Coonsby.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes Chimp Detester, Sandy , tweakstick liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe the sheboon wrote that shit.

Hard to believe an 80 year old piece of farm equipment could spell let alone write backwards so it could be read.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    As others have so brilliantly stated, this singular one-in-ten-million sheboon sow certainly did a very wonderful deed. It should be set free immediately, awarded a lifetime of free chiggen @ KFC, and then sent to live next door to former HNIC Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo and its hideous First Tranny buck Moochie Moochelle Chimpelle Ohomo, gnomesayin?

15. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The pedobuck probably made the mistake of refusing muh poosie, or the battlesow brought it victims but the buck refused to pay up.

Police have refused to give a motive for Ayarde, who was arrested for child abuse hours after the killing, but has only now been charged with murder.

Just six hours after police discovered Raynor lying shirtless with cuts to his forehead and two black eyes, Ayarde was arrested for allegedly assaulting her three-year-old daughter.

She threw her daughter onto the concrete ground and dragged her along a street before throwing a bottle of water of the girl's face, police said.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rls-chest.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	45753255-9813517-image-a-3_1626945272842.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	18459
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    She threw her daughter onto the concrete ground and dragged her along a street before throwing a bottle of water of the girl's face, police said
    Gotta toughen those nigglets up. They better be tough to survive the sheboon breeder's tender loving care.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

19. Likes tweakstick, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This old nigger coot may have simply been the victim of a baff salt & crack smoking home helf carruh nurse nigger:

Court papers in the homicide case provided a disturbing look into the 29-year-old suspect’s twisted mind.

“Use your blood, sweat, tears to round up God-fearing people,” Ayarde told cops inside the Fifth Precinct stationhouse after her arrest. “I redeem myself. If the judge don’t have her position for life, she’s not a real judge. She’s just an auditor.

“God, please God, I know I’m supposed to do something here ... All these devil worshipers just watching me do your job. Do the devil’s work. Don’t watch me. Been up four days.”

...According to police, the cancer-stricken Raynor was never accused of any sexual offense and did not appear on the federal or New York state sex offender registry. Ayarde’s mother was once best friends with the elderly man’s ex-wife, according to a relative of Raynor.

...Her rambling remarks after that arrest for dropping and dragging her daughter along a Lower East Side sidewalk were fully revealed this week in court papers related to the homicide case.

“You got a strange man holding my child,” she told cops. “When I found out another man was touching her two days ago — that’s my daughter. That’s my child. That’s my f---ing daughter.”

She insisted a man, apparently Raynor, made her little girl play with “slime,” an apparent reference to semen.

“This man has been doing this for two years,” she insisted. “He’s the devil. I was unjustly arrested. I don’t recognize your authority. … Somebody been touching my daughter for two years. Probably smiling somewhere. Laying in some crackhead woman’s bed. I don’t understand. I’m in pain.”

The victim’s daughter said earlier this year that her father lived with Ayarde for several years due to the elderly man’s health problems and denounced the now-accused killer for making the accusations.

“He would not touch a child,” an outraged Carolyn Whetstone said of her dad. “He would never violate anyone. ... That’s not him, That’s not true.”

Ayarde expressed remorse over the way things turned out after her earlier arrest for abusing her little girl.

I’m not alright, I already failed as a mother,” she declared to cops at one point. “What am I supposed to do with my life? ... I proudly, wholeheartedly repent for my sins, and give myself to my Lord and savior and creator.”
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...est/ar-AARm472

This bitch is obviously a blue wackadoo slurpee and may well have just beat an old nigger to goodness for no good reason.

Never EVER allow a nigger to even clean the toilets in your elderly parent's nursing home, much less be a "nurse" responsible for any type of care.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hol up.gif 
Views:	22 
Size:	3.88 MB 
ID:	18469  
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

21. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    This bitch is obviously a blue wackadoo slurpee and may well have just beat an old nigger to goodness for no good reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    There's always a reason, so she's a bit out of her tree but she still did good.
    Is there ever a bad reason for any nigger to be beaten to goodness? Or given goodness in any way?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    This old nigger coot may have simply been the victim of a baff salt & crack smoking home helf carruh nurse nigger:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...est/ar-AARm472

Never EVER allow a nigger to even clean the toilets in your elderly parent's nursing home, much less be a "nurse" responsible for any type of care.
    Ever! All the "home helf aides" I've ever observed were without exception brutal, violent, uneducated, massive, battlesow shitbeasts.