Close

Likes Likes:  7
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

A Jobless Coalburner of eight Spooks, forced to use food Banks

Jobless mother-of-eight says she is forced to use food banks to feed her children after benefits were cut by £160-a-week because her eldest two are now over 16!...Notice how the Nigger Loving DM have pixeled the kids faces!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...efits-cut.html

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    She said: 'Unfortunately I have been given the nickname octomum and that has stuck. It is definitely holding me back from getting a job.

'I have applied for a number of jobs. Employers seem keen at first but when they realise who I am, I am rejected.

'I fear I will never be able to shake the octomum tag off.'
    So her response to having Google search results is to cry a river to the Daily Mail, ensuring even more recent hits where she comes across like a bigger crywhore. And what's her problem, anyway, when there are so many woke companies that would love to hire her for diversity's sake?

They should all be sterilized, preferably by being thrown into an alligator pit. Then again, I'm thinking, poor alligators having to eat niggermeat.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

3. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Where's the upstanding, hard working, responsible nigger daddy of these niglets that should be supporting them? Oh, right, there were 4, or so, nigger bucks AND there's no such thing as an "upstanding, hard working, responsible " nigger.

What is it with fat, liberal, feminists that they willfully repel real human men, resort to burning coal and then wonder why their lives are such a mess and cry, "oh woe-is me! Help me, help me!"

In nature, if there are born too many young to care for, some die. Should be no different here as these are just animals.

And here's some thoughts:
    Don't engage in bestiality with niggers.
    Select a mate that has the desire and ability to support resultant offspring.
    Don't create more offspring than you can support.
    Be accountable for your decisions in life.

Less than zero sympathy for the plight of this coal burner and it's bazaar inhuman offspring.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This burner is ultra lucky! 8 sprogs, still alive?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ive got a better idea. Give that stuff from the food bank to some elderly white couple or a white family in need and let the burner and her niglets starve.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately the easiest way to lose the "octomom" label is simply to have another little pile of shit.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

10. Likes CoonsЯus, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    Unfortunately the easiest way to lose the "octomom" label is simply to have another little pile of shit.
    That would be sprog nueve cuz we wuz hispanics too n sheeit.

12. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post

You hit that nail on the head! It may already be a work in progress!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

14. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where's the upstanding, hard working, responsible nigger daddy of these niglets that should be supporting them? Oh, right, there were 4, or so, nigger bucks AND there's no such thing as an "upstanding, hard working, responsible " nigger.

What is it with fat, liberal, feminists that they willfully repel real human men, resort to burning coal and then wonder why their lives are such a mess and cry, "oh woe-is me! Help me, help me!"

In nature, if there are born too many young to care for, some die. Should be no different here as these are just animals.

Less than zero sympathy for the plight of this coal burner and it's bazaar inhuman offspring.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    where's the upstanding, hard working, responsible nigger daddy of these niglets that should be supporting them? Oh, right, there were 4, or so, nigger bucks and there's no such thing as an "upstanding, hard working, responsible " nigger.

in nature, if there are born too many young to care for, some die. Should be no different here as these are just animals.

-----------

amen.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Thank you for all the laughs!

I’m glad this website exists! I absolutely despite niggers!! I can’t stand them! I truly wish they didn’t exist!