Close

Likes Likes:  37
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Ridiculous nigger ' fashion designer ' gets made good...bye bye Virgil

I have never heard of this utterly ludicrous negro until I just joyfully read its death announcement. Somehow, this untalented mega-spook had managed to steal itself into the fashion industry and conned the gullible into designing clothes/rags/cloths...select as appropriate. It's burner and niglets are now buckless.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/168783...cancer-battle/

LOUIS Vuitton and Off-White fashion designer Virgil Abloh has died at 41 after a secret battle with cancer.
    The only good nigger is a dead one. Thanks cancer !!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dumbcoon.png 
Views:	43 
Size:	364.4 KB 
ID:	18406
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A degree in civil engineering, and a master's degree in architecture - builds a day glo bunny suit .

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    A degree in civil engineering, and a master's degree in architecture - builds a day glo bunny suit .

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now, THAT'S funny!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw that.

The down low nigga got a glowing eulogy from that prominent celebrity, deep thinker, and super air-head, Hailey Bieber:

"Virgil completely changed the way I looked at street style and fashion, the way he looked at things inspired me deply. I will never be able to fully express how grateful I am to have known him and work with him, from walking on his runways to having him design my wedding dress and all the other amazing moments in between, I felt he was always rooting for me. He was someone who always brought life, charisma, love and fun to any situation, and every room he walked into. He was a once in a generation creative mind that is so rare and I'll never forget his impact. We love you Virgil." --Hailey Bieber
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't believe for a second this one has a civil engineering degree, and a master's in architecture. I guarantee it couldn't pass the higher math classes, nor the applied upper division courses such as concrete design or steel design. I'm sure it passes because of guilt, racisms, and coddling.

This is WHY it became a "fashion designer", because deep down, it knew it cannot do actual hard cerebral work, and it will just be called out and fired.

Look where it ended. Designing clothes for rich idiots who will eat anything nigger. Nigger worship is the greatest sin.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I don't believe for a second this one has a civil engineering degree, and a master's in architecture. I guarantee it couldn't pass the higher math classes, nor the applied upper division courses such as concrete design or steel design. I'm sure it passes because of guilt, racisms, and coddling.
    My friend's wife ran the legal department at a huge hospital down south. She put herself through nursing school,
    was a commissioned officer in the Army medical corps, then went to law school while working as a surgical nurse.
    She was told to hire a sheboon who had an MBA, with a minor in computer science, who had attended an "HBCU".
    She runs the copying machine, but not very well, when she shows up. Gets paid the same as humans with a heavy
    work load, cannot be fired, and knows it.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    you never fail to disappoint. Diversity degrees now doubt.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am still laughing at this. My wife says it could be a white debil suit.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    now watch the niggers invade the London tribute to this nigger. Fuck. London is finished.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ld-O2-gig.html

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    London has been screwed up for years it's not called Londonistan for nothing.My husband said when they had the London Olympics it would be like any other Saturday night, a gunshot followed by eight blacks legging it.
    No surprise!!

12. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    They were right about one thing he's definitely Off white.
    Look at the jig behind him, wearing an equally ridiculous clown suit, topped off with a
    hat only a nigger would wear, further be-niggered with a two foot feather sticking out of it.
    "Looka me" fashions, visible from outer space, are ingrained in the African's DNA.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

15. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

17. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post