Close

Likes Likes:  8
Reply to Thread
    Everyday, it never stops
    Chimpout Guest

Nigga finally arrested who killed Asian woman on NYC subway, cracked her head open

Do not let the lie spread on Asian hate crimes not being a Nigga problem

It is Niggas and most media ignore
    https://nypost.com/2021/11/27/cops-n...ation-robbery/

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Defense attorney Nicole Guliano said her client could not afford bail and argued for supervised release."

Typical defense tactic when representing a monkey shine.

Catch and rapid release at its best!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't heard one word from nigger and ex-cop Eric Adams, NYC's mayor elect, about restoring qualified immunity
    to NYPD officers. Right now, cops can be personally sued by anyone they stop, question or arrest - so why would they
    do any of those things ? The great tradition of beating the tar out of NYC's wild niggers will never return, but for fuck's
    sake, there's no one to stop their monkeyshines at present. Violence is what they understand, lets get it done !

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I haven't heard one word from nigger and ex-cop Eric Adams, NYC's mayor elect, about restoring qualified immunity
    to NYPD officers. Right now, cops can be personally sued by anyone they stop, question or arrest - so why would they
    do any of those things ? The great tradition of beating the tar out of NYC's wild niggers will never return, but for fuck's
    sake, there's no one to stop their monkeyshines at present. Violence is what they understand, lets get it done !
    Yep!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    "Defense attorney Nicole Guliano said her client could not afford bail and argued for supervised release."

Typical defense tactic when representing a monkey shine.

Catch and rapid release at its best!
    Let me supervise 'em!!

9. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    For making that stupid argument about bail, that lawyer should be given the gas chamber along with the nigger. I'm preaching to the choir when I point out that the nigger wasn't caught for months, so why should we expect it to show up to court now?

If I were the judge, I'd say, fine, no bail. And if the nigger doesn't show up, the lawyer takes the nigger's place. What's that shyster going to say to that?

All it took was a “perceived slight” in the subway to spark the death of an innocent Manhattan woman, prosecutors said Saturday.
    So the nigger felt dissapekted, and that justified killing her?

It should have been windchimed already. You can't tell me these are the same species.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	than-than-htwe-david-robinson.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	217.5 KB 
ID:	18402

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Not same species.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	18403
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Part of me hopes they keep defunding and hamstringing cops. It won't take long and the niggers will give the dumbass voters the government they deserve.
    Eventually, there'll be a big reset regarding the nigger issue.
    Sometimes you just have to let the village burn to save it.