Close

Likes Likes:  5
Reply to Thread

Thread: Lotto Op

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Lotto Op

No video?

Well then obviously the rayciss po po threw this man out of the car instantly:

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/lo...255702373.html

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Stop killing us? Seriously?
    That picture alone really shows it all, the niggers are all fat and poorly dressed. Why get mad? They’re retarded. They have no self control and shouldn’t be allowed equal opportunities.

Of course if anyone made “stop committing so much crime and being recalcitrant” it would immediately be shamed across the nation.
    I’m sure the dog shit nigger had a long rap sheet of violent felonies and chimped out during a minor traffic stop like all niggers and the mammy is now on the scene to cry ‘poleece brutalism n sheeeeit!’

Just another fecal hellion who serves no purpose other than to be a ghetto lotto ticket for his mammies weaves, nails, circus tents to wear, and of course endless KFC.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dumb nigger had a warrant. That hooptie was probably registered in his name too. Stupid nigger.

4. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    But when the officer came to speak with them, Kimurry Smith said she was surprised they asked for her husband’s ID, along with hers. The News & Observer asked the police department if that was standard procedure and did not get a response.

The Smiths said they knew there was an outstanding warrant for William Smith’s arrest because he had missed a court appearance last year on a charge of breaking into a car and added they had no intention of resisting.

But they say officers pulled William Smith from the car without asking him to step out on his own, “slamming” him into the ground and handcuffing him, according to a complaint they filed with the police department earlier this month.
    Kimurry Smith said she and her husband are former gang members who struggled with addiction and homelessness but have worked hard to put their past behind them.

“I met my husband in a tent in a shelter three years ago,” she said. “We give back to the community. We feed the homeless. We clothe the homeless.”
    What kind of dumbass doesn't know it's standard procedure when someone's getting a ticket? There was no way the cop shouldn't have issued one.

The niggers be good peeps an sheet, gnomesain? When they aren't committing crimes. Want to bet the buck has a lot more than just vehicular burglary in its record? That's why the cops arrested it using a hell of a lot less force than what it deserved.

My first speeding ticket was bogus, I wanted to fight how fast the cop said I was going (I was admittedly speeding but not 30 over!), and my idiot boss gave me a hard time about time off to go to traffic court. I was telling my story to a relative who was a cop (not there), and he said I'd better find a way to show up. "What if I can't make it?" He said something like, "You'd better show up, or they'll send over a couple of uniforms and make a special time just for you." I didn't know that doesn't happen when cops are busy, but I got his point. My idiot boss wound up letting me take half a day off. That meant without pay, and without the cop there, I was able to get away with a $50 fine. Funny how a YT adult teen can show up to court, be polite although still firm, always call the judge Your Honor, and wind up not going to jail. We must have special juju that niggers don't have. Let's call it being civilized.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger breaks the law, fails to appear, then wants the PoPo to suck on his tarpaper roll when eventually stopped?

Fucking niggers are beyond unbelievable!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    What kind of dumbass doesn't know it's standard procedure when someone's getting a ticket?
    I've been pulled over a few times over the course of my life, the police ALWAYS ask to see your license and registration. I always have them readily available as, coincidently, it is the law when operating a motor vehicle in most states.

My first speeding ticket was bogus,
    My one and only ticket was for speeding too. 5 mph over the limit. I was on a remote state hwy helping a friend move his stuff to a new job and a trooper going the other way whipped around and pulled me over. I rolled down the window, shut the engine off, kept my hands visible on the steering wheel and had my license out of my wallet and registration out of the glovebox sitting on the dashboard before he ever walked up to the car. I was on my best behavior; it was "yes sir, no sir, certainly sir." (You know, all the things niggers never do that are common sense to humans).

He was terse but professional, and wouldn't you know it, I never got pulled out of the car and slammed around.

I could tell he was in a bad mood as he wrote me the ticket. As we were interacting, I could hear loud vocalizations and cursing coming from his squad car. I looked over to see what it was, and lo and behold, a drugged up, out-of-control, she-boon wearing a spit net over it's head. I could see spit spots on the inside of the windows and noticed them on the back his uniform as he walked away too. At that moment, I felt bad for the officer and I understood his bad mood and his stopping me to write a ticket for only 5 mph over the limit (something they don't normally bother with). I think he just needed a break from being in the car with the unruly beast as he was transporting it to a proper cage. I didn't contest the ticket; just paid it by mail and it wasn't much. Knowing what I know now, I probably could have just said a few words of sympathy for the officer's situation and he might have just let me go with a warning.

We must have special juju that niggers don't have. Let's call it being civilized.
    Obviously...

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kimurry Smith said she and her husband William Smith, who are Black, were driving home from Raleigh on Oct. 10 when she made an unsafe lane change to avoid missing an exit.

It’s always “who are black” in these headlines as though we didn’t know “kimurry” was a knuckle dragging nigger already.

Tell it like it is
    Chimpout Guest

Easy solution

It received occurred to me that even though we will never be able to actually follow it through, the solution to the nigger problem is actually quite simple.
    The solution is NOTHING. Nothing from Whitey....no free housing, no free medical care, no handouts of any kind. We already know the nigger is incapable of self sufficiency.Within a short time, niggers in this country would be in the same perilous state as they are in the homie land of Africa.They would be too starved and disease ridden to pose any threat, and would, I believe, soon disappear completely.No other group than liberals and democrats have ever, in the history of the world, done so much to maintain, promote, and support the very perpetrators of their own demise.I can't do it alone, it would take massive government reform, but it just makes me sad and angry to see the key to trust making America great again is within our grasp, but out of our reach.Truly sad that our posterity will be devoured by the beast to which they have given much.Then, when the nigger emerges victorious, when it has been given that which it could never take, America will devolve into a third world cess pool, and the greatest nation ever built will be relegated to pages of history......All because of the nigger.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tell it like it is View Post
    It received occurred to me that even though we will never be able to actually follow it through, the solution to the nigger problem is actually quite simple.
    The solution is NOTHING. Nothing from Whitey....no free housing, no free medical care, no handouts of any kind. We already know the nigger is incapable of self sufficiency.Within a short time, niggers in this country would be in the same perilous state as they are in the homie land of Africa.They would be too starved and disease ridden to pose any threat, and would, I believe, soon disappear completely.No other group than liberals and democrats have ever, in the history of the world, done so much to maintain, promote, and support the very perpetrators of their own demise.I can't do it alone, it would take massive government reform, but it just makes me sad and angry to see the key to trust making America great again is within our grasp, but out of our reach.Truly sad that our posterity will be devoured by the beast to which they have given much.Then, when the nigger emerges victorious, when it has been given that which it could never take, America will devolve into a third world cess pool, and the greatest nation ever built will be relegated to pages of history......All because of the nigger.
    If only we could do that. Now the niggers would start rampaging and looting for a little while, and that's when we'd just have to be ready to defend ourselves.

I'm a fan of mass roundups and deportations, and whatever hoods resist should be carpetbombed. Someone once said, they came here in chains, they can go back to Africa in chains.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Round up and deport.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	18401
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kimurry Smith said she and her husband are former gang members who struggled with addiction and homelessness but have worked hard to put their past behind them.
    Imagine being the $45k a year cop forced to do his job dealing with this nigger junk. All niggers should be given the George Floyd neck dance.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

13. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    " ...but have worked hard to put their past behind them."

Lawdy lawdy! Dey dun turns dare lize aroun!

Fucking useless niggers!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

15. Likes CoonsЯus, Sandy liked this post