Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Notre Dame Cathedral'is being revamped into a one Big Nigger Show!

Notre Dame Cathedral 'is being turned into a woke theme park': Cathedral is being revamped with a 'discovery trail' and 'Christianity for dummies and exhibits mocking religion...Just to please the UK Nigger Lovers.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...heme-park.html

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Hey God, here's your chance to convert this atheist. If you really exist, please burn down that niggerloving church again.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey God, here's your chance to convert this atheist. If you really exist, please burn down that niggerloving church again.
    Well, God didn't do it the first time. I still believe 100% it was jihad, and the frog-eaters won't admit it because they don't dare make the pisslamists angry.

It is written, thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. But I could really pray for a big bolt of lightning to come down and incinerate the whole place. Preferably while the pope and its asslifter/nigger pals are inside.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Well, God didn't do it the first time. I still believe 100% it was jihad, and the frog-eaters won't admit it because they don't dare make the pisslamists angry.

It is written, thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. But I could really pray for a big bolt of lightning to come down and incinerate the whole place. Preferably while the pope and its asslifter/nigger pals are inside.
    Well said. Lord haste the day.